TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Rear Photo of the new 2010 GT500

Grabber

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Grabber...looks better in these pictures. I have never been a fan of blue cars but that gabber blue looks great, if there ever was a color that matched a certain car...grabber blue on the GT500 is it. Decisions.....decisions

I found some more Pics that will be of your intrest since you are ordering one.

th_user1_pic534_1231907287.jpg

th_user1_pic533_1231907287.jpg

th_user1_pic532_1231907203.jpg

th_user1_pic531_1231907203.jpg

th_user1_pic528_1231907203.jpg

th_user1_pic526_1231907105.jpg

th_user1_pic523_1231907013.jpg

th_user1_pic522_1231907013.jpg

th_user1_pic521_1231907013.jpg

th_Sanserson20Ford_0138.jpg

Banana,

The Grabber Blue With White Stripes is sweet looking. The Red clashes.

funny thing, I bought my son a hotwheels shelby gt500 last year for his birthday, it said 2007 on the bottom of the model but it was this exact color combo with the over the top red stripes.

Guys,

I am on the verge of ordering the 2010 and have a deal at under MSRP but I cannot get comfortable with all the plastic on this car. I really wanted red with black strips but do not like some of the photos from the Detroit Auto Show. I am now considering the Sterling Gray with black stripes because I think that color will blend in better with the plactic and the gun metal wheels....but that is not my first color choice....this is killing me...would love to see one in person.

where did you get that deal from? how much do you have to put down as deposit?

How much under.....have not worked out the details but once I commit to the order we will finalize price. This is a small dealer in Alabama that is into trucks and I had to explain what the Shelby gt500 was back in 2007 when I ordered the 2007 at MSRP. Somehow he also got a KR which he offered to me at MSRP. Some of the nicest people I have ever met in the car business.

"BUTT UGLY"???????????????? :hysterical:

The new rear end looks like it sits up higher than the 09 because of the design. Have to see it in person. Why can't they get the ride height down on the whole car. The SGT looks great the way it sits. I know we can lower the car but Ford needs to do this. I saw a 07 Shelby from a distance and confused it with a pick-up truck with stripes until i caught up to it. They just sit way to high in the rear.

I am like the grabber blue with white stripes more and more. But I still can't get over that ugly looking tail end. The rest of the car looks great and they did make alot of nice improvements in the overall car. I guess Ford was really listening to us when they came out with this one. No if they can hear us on the back of the car.

I am like the grabber blue with white stripes more and more. But I still can't get over that ugly looking tail end. The rest of the car looks great and they did make alot of nice improvements in the overall car. I guess Ford was really listening to us when they came out with this one. No if they can hear us on the back of the car.

Fat bottom girls make the world go round. :hysterical:

I like the color, it reminds me of Bubblegum Icecream we used to get when I was a kid.

The Grabber Orange reminds me of Dreamsicles.

The grabber blue reminds me of those red, white and blue popsicles I used to get when I was a kid.

Grabber......where did you get all those pictures? I can't seem to find them out on the internet.

One of those shots is a picture of the elusive Carnut. I am turned around so you don't get a picture of my face. They were taken by Mad Max of the StangMafia with a little help by me, Carnut.

They were taken at Sanderson Ford, Glendale, Arizona by special invitation.

Thanks Max for your exceptional photography skills

One of those shots is a picture of the elusive Carnut. I am turned around so you don't get a picture of my face. They were taken by Mad Max of the StangMafia with a little help by me, Carnut.

They were taken at Sanderson Ford, Glendale, Arizona by special invitation.

Thanks Max for your exceptional photography skills

I believe the reference to "Wilson" was used over "there". Very appropriate.

I agree Mark. The car is awesome looking.

I really like the look of the factory "true" Cold Air Intake. The look is very clean and the SVT logo around the CAI filter boot looks very cool. The CAI factory duct that brings cold air in from the front grill is engineered very well. Ford's engineers did a good job routing the air from the front grill.

th_2010shelbygt500side.jpg

th_BlackBeltTest190.jpg

th_Sanserson20Ford_0130.jpg

th_Sanserson20Ford_0113.jpg

Great pictures Dana!

Archived