TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Time to celebrate????

007Mustang

As of Friday 09 January, I am no longer employed with Colorado Mustang. As funny as it sounds, there is a surprisingly large feeling of relief, even when faced with the small (for now) threat of having to sell the Shelby. Life goes on, and hopefully I can get another job, and it won't get to that point. Let me know if any of you hear of some employment opportunities in the Denver area.

Pat Chambers

As of Friday 09 January, I am no longer employed with Colorado Mustang. As funny as it sounds, there is a surprisingly large feeling of relief, even when faced with the small (for now) threat of having to sell the Shelby. Life goes on, and hopefully I can get another job, and it won't get to that point. Let me know if any of you hear of some employment opportunities in the Denver area.

Pat Chambers

Sorry to hear that Pat. I heard that at the DMC meeting last night that you were not there any longer. Since you just got the Shelby, I hope that you find something soon. I see your old car over at Brighton Ford all the time. Still there.

Jeff

Archived