TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a Bullitt.

Dig-It

I have a dream for a Bullitt car with the GT/CS front and rear, 67 style hood, FR handling pk, silver stripes, and hyper CS69s. Photo shop anyone?

Before you trash me on the limited nature of the Bullitt, realize my desire for a green Shelby outways collectability.

This would be my DD.

Mike

Thanks Grabber.

I have a dream for a Bullitt car with the GT/CS front and rear, 67 style hood, FR handling pk, silver stripes, and hyper CS69s. Photo shop anyone?

Before you trash me on the limited nature of the Bullitt, realize my desire for a green Shelby outways collectability.

This would be my DD.

Mike

Mike, I've seen a picture of a Bullitt with the SGT (GT/CS) front and rear fascias posted on the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club (IMBOC) website. That would be a good starting point for the photoshop. It's been a few months since I've seen it, but I remember it looked pretty cool.

Kevin, your name came up at Jenros yesterday. Vic (white sgt owner that invited us to the grand opening of the performance shop in Hampton), was asking about you. Also had a Bullitt owner ask me what the difference was between his car and ours. I told him "about $3K" :D

Mentioned that I knew a guy (you) that owned both cars.

I'm driving back to Virginia next weekend to see my sweetheart and my boys. If the weather's nice, maybe I can talk the Mrs in to helping me bring both cars out to Jenro's next Saturday (the 14th) and we all can have a little side by side comparison. Or, I'll bring my Bullitt and you can bring your SGT. Either way, I'm dying to get out and drive in some nice weather!

BTW, after my SGT's visit to Quantum last summer, the difference between the SGT/SC and the Bullitt is closer to $38K! Admittedly, that's the difference in the actual prices I paid, not Shelby GT coupe MSRP vs, Bullitt MSRP in which you are correct.

Mike, I've seen a picture of a Bullitt with the SGT (GT/CS) front and rear fascias posted on the International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club (IMBOC) website.

:headscratch:

I searched that site for hours with no success. Frustrated, I found that if I press on my closed eyes for one min and then open them while looking at a black GT/CS, it appears green for a split second. Minus the fender stripes of course.

Mike : )

PS the Bullitt boys really like there cars.

• 4 months later...
Nice! We are thinking a Bullitt would be a good DD to have as well. :)

Do it. Great car and great prices!

Old thread I know, but I finally found one via a private party at a decent price. I don't get the car until the 19th of Aug but I guess we'll be a "his" and "her's" stable. Love these cars. :shift:

Archived