TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I know I said I wanted to get a Shelby last year ,But Now I really want one

ih2lose

So I am a new member from Last year. Loved mustangs my whole life,

I was shopping for a shelby last year with money in hand and just got angryer and angryer after having dealers explain why this will be a collectors car and why it fair the charge the adm. Make a long story short some of the dealers are gone now.

I did recenty get a call from a dealership a state away letting me know I can purchase there 2008 gt500 for MSRP. I let him know too little too late as the 09 are out and the 10's are on there way and I only want the 10 now

So here I am looking for a 10. I think the car looks outstanding. I dont even know whats changed on the car but I love it

There are 2 dealerships local to me that I belive will be in buisness in spring,I am going to go to them this week end check in hand to make a deal on a 10 I can order from them.

In this market I will have much less paitence with the whole adm collector car sales pitch .

Wish me luck

So I am a new member from Last year. Loved mustangs my whole life,

I was shopping for a shelby last year with money in hand and just got angryer and angryer after having dealers explain why this will be a collectors car and why it fair the charge the adm. Make a long story short some of the dealers are gone now.

I did recenty get a call from a dealership a state away letting me know I can purchase there 2008 gt500 for MSRP. I let him know too little too late as the 09 are out and the 10's are on there way and I only want the 10 now

So here I am looking for a 10. I think the car looks outstanding. I dont even know whats changed on the car but I love it

There are 2 dealerships local to me that I belive will be in buisness in spring,I am going to go to them this week end check in hand to make a deal on a 10 I can order from them.

In this market I will have much less paitence with the whole adm collector car sales pitch .

Wish me luck

i had the exact same experience last year, I spent 3-4 solid months looking for a red convertible and had the same issues with almost every dealer. I had one local ATL dealer tell me he wanted 10G over MSRP and this was back in November!

last month I decided to wait until this year to try and pick up an 09 at or below MSRP but now I'm content to wait for a 2010.

Thanks for the input. I spoke to the 2 dealers on Friday. One said they are not getting any, and the other dealers shelby sales manager gave the same aditude as before. My partner suggested I make an offer to them to take one of there 08 f250 pick up trucks to replace my 2003 work pick up and I should only deal with the owner or the General manager of the store.

I will try the morris guy when he gets back.

See our buddy Michael Morris, he has a kona blue 2010 GT 500 on ebay right now. Since everyone is in Vegas this weekend he may not respond directly. There are great deals on low mileage 07's!

How funney is that. I was looking at that ebay auction

How funney is that. I was looking at that ebay auction

To advertise stuff on E-bay, you have to be able to deliver the goods with in 30 days.

The add has been pulled because there is not way the 30 days can be verified.

The 2010's will hit dealerships in March or April.

I have one on order for $275 under MSRP.

Archived