TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any trouble with Kruse?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had any problems getting overcharged by Kruse (GT-H convertible auction)? My dad got one last year from the Kruse auction in Indiana and got overcharged sales tax and can't seem to get Hertz to send the boot for the conv top. Anyone else run into trouble here? Any advice? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Kruse tried to charge me tax which didn't apply, they also tried to charge me a higher buyer premium than to which they were entitled. I paid for my car and recieved a bill of sale on 1/24/2009. At that time they told me they had no title for the car -sweet. Since than I have been unable to get the title for my car. They keep blaming Hertz (which I don't believe).

In short, my experience with Kruse has been lousy.

• 2 weeks later...
Kruse tried to charge me tax which didn't apply, they also tried to charge me a higher buyer premium than to which they were entitled. I paid for my car and recieved a bill of sale on 1/24/2009. At that time they told me they had no title for the car -sweet. Since than I have been unable to get the title for my car. They keep blaming Hertz (which I don't believe).

In short, my experience with Kruse has been lousy.

I also have purchased a GT-H and am having problams. I have not received the owners manual, custom floor mats, docs, boot and the sales ticket form Kruse states sequential tail lamps. I have talked to Dave Stolt @ Hertz at least 5 times and he keeps telling me he is waiting for Kruse and Kuse tell me Hertz has the stuff. Dave Stolt phone number 551-404-7722 and fax 866-777-9088.

I also would have thought the spare tire patch kit would have came with the car.

I am not happy with either company at this point but I will keep calling.

It took me close to 2 months to get the title from Kruse and they also charged 2% more for their take then was signed for on the bid docs.

Archived