TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa

SCARY stuff. Makes me wonder - am I doing the right thing by trying to get my own business going at this time.

you can do it Page. my wife works days managing a large real estate office (258 agents) and sell insurance nights and weekends.

SCARY stuff. Makes me wonder - am I doing the right thing by trying to get my own business going at this time.

I hear ya....I work for the State, Pay really sucks but the Benefits are good so I am not doing anything to loose this Job. The two businesses that I have started I can do from Home in the Evenings and on Weekends.

David.

you can do it Page. my wife works days managing a large real estate office (258 agents) and sell insurance nights and weekends.

Believe me - I AM committed to going through with this. I have invested to much of my time and money to not make the move for myself - and my family. Work is one thing I am not afraid of for sure. Just a matter of getting the ball rolling :) I WILL work for myself - hopefully soon :) There are just some hoops that I have to jump through first (and believe me - as big as I am - hoops arent easy) :) :)

Archived