mopar performance injectors

rest of stage II mods

konis

K&N air

5-speed manual

White, black louvers

burgundy interior

CLEAN

always kept indoors or under car cover (mostly indoors)

not driven in winter

2nd owner (1st was my mother, presently me)

$4,000 obo

more pics available upon request

bbirch01@baker.edu

Hi Brock, I posted the car locally on our mailing lists, and someone asked me about it the other day if it had sold. They weren't interested in buying it, just curious. So now I know. Good luck with the sale.

BTW folks, if you are interested in this car, I know this car and have seen it many times. You will not find another 88 Daytona in this nice of original condition. It is a beauty and worth every penny of the asking price.

Hi Brock, I posted the car locally on our mailing lists, and someone asked me about it the other day if it had sold. They weren't interested in buying it, just curious. So now I know. Good luck with the sale.

BTW folks, if you are interested in this car, I know this car and have seen it many times. You will not find another 88 Daytona in this nice of original condition. It is a beauty and worth every penny of the asking price.

Thanks a lot Barry! Not in too much of a hurry to sell it but hey. If you know anyone who would be interested, my dad is selling his 68 Shelby GT500KR, don't know if you ever saw that. He's asking $160,000, gotta pay for the GT-H he just got!:)

• 1 month later...

Archived