TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get them while you can!!!

FordRocks1

• 2 weeks later...
Kathy at the Mission Viejo store in CA has 15 and will ship.

949-364-2246 restoration hardware MV/CA.

I bought 2.

Wow, Thanks! I just ordered one from her...Been having friends look all over stores near Dallas/Fort Worth for me and none were left to be had around there...And of course, there are no Restoration Hardware stores around here in West Texas!

Fashion Island and South Coast did not have tool kits but did have other stuff. I did not call Santa Monica. Here are the #s, all the ladys at the stores were very helpfull.

949760-9232 Fashion Il. -Arlene

714-540-1445 South Coast -Suzy

949-364-2246 Mission Viejo -Katie

310-551-4995 Santa Monica -unknown

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Just got back home from out of town business trip and found my new Shelby Tool Kit sitting on my desk! Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Mikesdream for putting the message about Kathy at Mission Viejo having them and being willing to ship...

I took Mikesdream's information as well and ordered from Kathy last Thursday. Yet to see mine but, she warned it might take a little while for UPS from Mission Viejo to Detroit. Said she still had ten. Anxious to see it and decide if a spare would be good.

DrKSGT

Got mine today - VERY NICE! :happy feet:

Now I see why many of you are getting two. One to use and one to save for history. Might have to take Mikesdream up on one of the two. Clearly good to keep in the trunk.

Thanks for post and insights where to go. I will have to start watching the Restoration Hardware near my house if they are ging to have Shelby items. and decent discounts

DrKSGT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I did not pick up where this bag can be had. At any hardware store? Please let me know what store this is located. Live in the Pacific coast area. Thanks.

I did not pick up where this bag can be had. At any hardware store? Please let me know what store this is located. Live in the Pacific coast area. Thanks.

This was only available back in 2009. It was a special deal where the store "Restoration Hardware", which is a higher end home furnishings store and other, sold specific Shelby things. They had this tool kit, die casts, a huge slot car track, and quite a few other cool things. Great collectible stuff.

As usual, I'm the last one to figure things out.

It did not dawn on me until the eBay listing was posted. The "bin" price didn't follow other prices listed here. That's when I looked around more, just to learn that the thread was...ahem..."vintage". I do this frequently, gloss over more exacting points. Oh well...

I was really disappointed because my diecast collection is 1/18 scale, and I would have loved to snag one if not both diecast cars. Oh well...

The other thing I noticed while taking a closer look, is the apology for posting this in the GT500 section. Oh...really?

So...who is posting in the wrong place (not that there IS a wrong place) and is it still the wrong place?

Maybe I shouldn't be reading in the wrong place? Dad warned me about this. Reading in the wrong places. Oh well...

Just wondering out loud, y'all be safe.

Archived