TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get them while you can!!!

FordRocks1

I know its posted in the GT500 section but for you SGT folks get these Shelby tool set bag at your nearest Restoration Hardware store for $80-picked two of them and some other goodies....sorry for the quick photos-Iphone...

These are more for show than anything else but oh well....

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

They had 4 more left...

IMG_0092.jpg

The franklin mint cars were alot of $$$$

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

I just went to the Town Center in Leawood, Kansas and they had the mini cars, tool kit, blk t-shirts, driving gloves, blk hats, slot car set, larger cars and pictorial books on cobras and shelbys. I don't know if they mail,but here is there tel # 913-327-7121. good luck

What's in the tool kit??

I picked up a Franklin Mint Green 1968 GT500KR a few years ago. It's signed by Carroll

It has a bag with Shelby Cobra logo embroidered w/ 32 pieces(20 screwdriver bits and the rest wenches and pliers) each with his signature stamped on the rubber handle. You'd be able to fix something if you broke down somewhere, its a pretty nice set.

Just went and spent $350 at the local Restoration Hardware. They had one more slot car set, so I got that, they had every miniature, tool set, and a t-shirt. I better stop spending money on all this Shelby stuff! I wish they would quit making this stuff, they're making me broke!

Just went and spent $350 at the local Restoration Hardware. They had one more slot car set, so I got that, they had every miniature, tool set, and a t-shirt. I better stop spending money on all this Shelby stuff! I wish they would quit making this stuff, they're making me broke!

Yup :yup: !!!! I could've spent the money on mods for the SGT but I spent it on 2 tool bags and the 6 miniature cars...my wife too thinks that I am taking this Shelby thing a bit too far but the reason for the 2nd tool set is for my next Shelby...a GT500 for I will own one of them in the near future :dance: ...wifey just don't know yet :dance:

Got mine yesterday, the set of six 1/64th and the tool bag. Any of you guys check out or buy the AFX race track. I wanted that bad but my wife kept giving me that look like I was pushing my luck. I got the (what are you going to do with that). 50% off was a great deal. While you guys were there did anyone else play with that giant flashlight? Cool gadget!

Got mine yesterday, the set of six 1/64th and the tool bag. Any of you guys check out or buy the AFX race track. I wanted that bad but my wife kept giving me that look like I was pushing my luck. I got the (what are you going to do with that). 50% off was a great deal. While you guys were there did anyone else play with that giant flashlight? Cool gadget!

Yeah, I saw that track toy but I too couldn't push my luck in trying to get that toy not even saying this would be great for our kids when we do have some later on in a few years....

I went today, all they had was the tool set and a couple small cars, but this was at the outlet store, not the regular store. The tool set was $110, a little steep for what you get, actually very steep. Cost has to be around $10-20. I will check one of the regular stores and see if it is 50% off there.

I went today, all they had was the tool set and a couple small cars, but this was at the outlet store, not the regular store. The tool set was $110, a little steep for what you get, actually very steep. Cost has to be around $10-20. I will check one of the regular stores and see if it is 50% off there.

I got mine today from a store in Raleigh, NC. It was 50% off and they had 6 tool sets left and a ton of cars. I even picked up a set of driving gloves (Shelby of coarse) for $17, which was half price. There was the racing set that was nice. I got that "you better not" look too. I also got an additional 10% off the entire purchase because of some weekend sale. :)

I got mine today from a store in Raleigh, NC. It was 50% off and they had 6 tool sets left and a ton of cars. I even picked up a set of driving gloves (Shelby of coarse) for $17, which was half price. There was the racing set that was nice. I got that "you better not" look too. I also got an additional 10% off the entire purchase because of some weekend sale. :)

Very strange, maybe they were not priced correctly. I will have to check again. If the Race Track set is half price as well I may get that for the kids, they would love it. I am going to have to take a ride to another Restoration Hardware. By the way the one I went to had like 8 of the tool kits left, they definately were not flying off the shelf.

went this weekend and picked up my tool kit and several small cars. @ 50% off. i was expecting a hardware store. still yet got mine.

Nice...I too thought it was some kind of hardware store like a True value or so but it was like a upscale furniture store that I would've never walked into if it was not for the tools but what's the saying...don't judge a book by its cover :headscratch:

:happy feet:

I just went to the Town Center in Leawood, Kansas and they had the mini cars, tool kit, blk t-shirts, driving gloves, blk hats, slot car set, larger cars and pictorial books on cobras and shelbys. I don't know if they mail,but here is there tel # 913-327-7121. good luck

I just ordered mine on the Phone today from the Kansas location. They said it would ship the same day. :happy feet:

Thanks to this thread, I made a special trip to a mall 30 miles away for no other good reason, and picked up a tool set, baseball cap, and the six little diecasts. The Garden City, NY store didn't have much left.

Had to resist an extra toolkit "for the office", and the racetrack sets were also pretty tempting. If it had more cars (or at least one SGT), that woulda put me over the edge - but I'm better off passing on it... I really have no place to put it, and I don't need more clutter in my life... hahaha

Jer

Archived