TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup

rpretzel

Registration is now open for the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup.

Go to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup website to register

When: June 18th-21st 2009

Where: Steamboat Springs, Colorado (Steamboat Grand Hotel)

Events:

Thursday: Scenic Mountain Cruise/Poker Run

Friday: Autocross followed by an evening social at the Grand

Saturday: Show 'n' Shine car show downtown

Sunday: Awards Breakfast at the Grand

Cost:

Car show/event registration: $50/car

Autocross: $20/driver (2 drivers max per car) Fills up fast!!!!

Awards Breakfast: $18/person

Mountain Cruise: Free

Steamboat Grand Room Rates: From $105/night to $186/night + $15/day parking

I encourage anyone in the area to attend this outstanding event. This is the last year it will be held in Steamboat as the city is building something on the Autocross location.

The Colorado Shelby Breakfast Club will be meeting at the Mimi's Cafe at Colorado Mills Mall (I-70 & Colfax) on Wednesday, June 17th at 10:00 am to caravan up

This will be my 18th out of the 21, so I'm certainly not going to miss it. I'm even giving up going to the Ohio Mustang Challenge event that weekend. That's the only Mustang Challenge race that I will not be going to this year. I miessed the very first one, then I missed one for my honey moon, (I'm not sure what I was thinking when we planned that! :D ), and I mis-scheduled a Grand-Am race one year. The Mustang Challenge will be making there presense again, eventhough there is a race that weekend. They will be sending out two cars this year, one for show only, and a full race school car that they will be using for the autocross.

Signed, Sealed and Paid For. I was at last years RMMR and it was well organized and will be theree this year. Enjoyed all the events. Hope to see meet some of the Team Shelby Members there. I was at the 2009 Shelby Vegas Bash this year and it was a blast. Till June...

Tom

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, my company is thinking about doing a TV show and selling a DVD of this years event. I'm trying to get a feel for how many people might be interested in buying a DVD to decide if it'll be worth our while. The event promoters are on board with us so it's all on the up and up.

Thanks!

Melissa

I'd be interested (as long as there are lot of shots of our baby :D )

Hi guys, my company is thinking about doing a TV show and selling a DVD of this years event. I'm trying to get a feel for how many people might be interested in buying a DVD to decide if it'll be worth our while. The event promoters are on board with us so it's all on the up and up.

Thanks!

Melissa

...Do you want to try to get any in-car shots at the autocross?

Pat

• 1 month later...

I will be leaving Orange County, CA on Monday June 15, 2009 at 10:00pm and should arrive in Grand Junction, CO at 1:00pm on Tuesday June 16, 2009. From there it is only a 200 mile drive or 3 hours to Steamboat Springs, CO on Wednesday June 17, 2009. Are there any TS that will be going to the 2009 RMMR that will be leaving around this time?

Tom

Most of us from the Denver are that are going up on Wednesday will be leaving the Denver area around 10:30 am from breakfast. It's about 3 hours from Denver also, so will be there around 1:30 - 2:00 in the afternoon. So we will see you there!

• 1 month later...
Hi Pat, in car shots are a must! Are you volunteering? Send me a pm with your contact info if so! We've got a heavy duty suction cup rig used for such occasions.

... as a matter of fact, I AM VOLUNTEERING! I am going up there Thursday A.M, and will be at the autocross facility Thursday afternoon. I sent you a PM with my cell #, so you can call me to set up the rig (hopefully it can withstang later forces exceeding 1.21G's!!

Pat

P.S. I am scheduled to run friday, late morning (AM-2)

... as a matter of fact, I AM VOLUNTEERING! I am going up there Thursday A.M, and will be at the autocross facility Thursday afternoon. I sent you a PM with my cell #, so you can call me to set up the rig (hopefully it can withstang later forces exceeding 1.21G's!!

Pat

P.S. I am scheduled to run friday, late morning (AM-2)

Hi Pat, it was pretty tough getting the various parties on board to make a TV show out of this years round up. Thanks for the offer anyways. Have a great time up there!!

Melissa

• 2 months later...

Archived