TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need your opinion

switz

Ok folks, I have ordered my CSX4000 series car (CSX6020) and ordered it in the standard red. I am not 100% loving the shade of red and just saw the new Grabber Blue on the 2010 GT500. Wow, does this color pop. My question to you is: do I go with the traditional red or change it to Grabber Blue with Lemans stripes. Do you think in the long run it will do anything to the value of the car? I appreciate your opinions on this. steve

grabber.jpg

red.jpg

Shouldn't hurt the value but may lower the number of potential buyers if you had to sell it. The less potential buyers you have looking at your car the longer it takes to sell.

On a personal note that color blue doesn't work for me on a Cobra body. Perhaps you can use a paint shop program to see how it looks on your computer screen but all that matters is that you're happy with it.

Good luck.

Steve

First off, congratulations, a SS and now a Cobra...

Go red, (out of the two choices given) NO side pipes, NO LeMans stripes, and NO roll bar...go true roadster style, because EVERY cobra has the same look (just my opinion, hey its your cash, spend it as you like)

Black would look sinister as well...or this blue as shown in the attached pic, but not Grabber...

66_427cobra.jpg

66_427cobra.jpg

A very good decision on your part Switz. While the Grabber Blue is a great color, it really only works on the Mustang body IMO.

A classic car needs a classic and classy color like Red, Blue, Yellow, etc, etc.

Archived