TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sold!

jared@lethal

Once I saw the pics of the 2010 I knew I had to have one. I know the 2011 will have an aluminum block but I'll deal with 2011 when it's time. For now I'm gonna have my friends at Weikert Ford order me up a 2010. Black on Black.. WoooooWooooo!!

Congrats Jared!! I'm holding out for the aluminum block. :lurk:

Once I saw the pics of the 2010 I knew I had to have one. I know the 2011 will have an aluminum block but I'll deal with 2011 when it's time. For now I'm gonna have my friends at Weikert Ford order me up a 2010. Black on Black.. WoooooWooooo!!

Can they place an actual order yet with Ford?

congrats, but personally I do NOT like the redesigned car, enjoy it.

congrats, but personally I do NOT like the redesigned car, enjoy it.

Is there any differences in options between an 08 and an 09 model, cause the basic GT500 is the same?

How can an 09 model be considered an 09 if none of them are built in 09? Where the heck is George and that fuzzy math calculator?

I don't care one way or the other but it seems Ford is bumping the numbers a bit, and think it's interesting to see.

Is there any differences in options between an 08 and an 09 model, cause the basic GT500 is the same?

How can an 09 model be considered an 09 if none of them are built in 09? Where the heck is George and that fuzzy math calculator?

I don't care one way or the other but it seems Ford is bumping the numbers a bit, and think it's interesting to see.

All the 2008's have the old flywheel that can warp and a clutch hub that can rust.

The 2009's built after Aug 26th have the revised parts in the cars.

That's the difference Lucky.

Archived