TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"SHELBY" tool kit

blkGT500nCA

I have a local little place here in Eureka, CA called restoration hardware. I googled them and they appear to be a chain. http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/index.jsp

Anyways, they have a little shelby section with a couple shirts, hats, model cars (60's models), and a sweet tool set. Well they are going out of business. Not sure if it's nation wide or just in Eureka but stuff is %50 off. I got a black hat and this nice tool set and heavy duty bag for $85. Each tool either has a signature or a emblem on them. Pretty cool stuff. Merry christmas to ME!

1-4.jpg

1-4-1.jpg

1-1-2.jpg

1-2-2.jpg

1-3-1.jpg

Got one at my local store. I also was able to get the slot car kit too. Check it out below.

I just picked up the "Shelby" 32 piece tool kit at the Restoration Hardware in downtown Naperville, Il. They only had two left, so now there is only 1 more available. Did not see any slot car kits. They had plenty of the 1:64 cars available, some t-shirts/hats and all of the 1:16 cars still available. Best part is everythig is 50% OFF!!!

Maybe I'm missing something here, except for the name on the stuff. What is the big to do about a bunch of pliars, driver, tips and a couple of adjustable wrenches? Seems a bit lame to me. Not a very functional tool kit. I spent less money on a good craftsman set that will accomplish a lot more than that one ever could, and it takes up less space. Maybe it's just me but it seems like a waste of money.

Yes the tool bag is mostly for show. I can't imagine needing a dozen different pliers for working on the shelby. And there isn't even a small socket set. I like to at least have a 8mm for undoing the battery. I just saw this was only about $80 after the 50% OFF. I usually avoid SHELBY branded stuff due to the ridiculous mark up. But I can live w/ 80 bones. Could you imagine paying $160 though. OUCH! It fits in a little nook behind the drivers side rear wheel well in the trunk. Just thought it would add a little for those car shows. But agreed, 80 dollars at sears for a craftsman bag would serve a more functional purpose.

..just got a tool kit, hat, and a full set of the 1/64 cars (6); had not realized there were a couple of stores in the kc area until I checked this morning after reading this thread; thanks to the op..........

..oh, and also got a catalog, since first few pages have the shelby stuff and a foldout of the shelby that is up for auction (black hornet)

the only thing I wanted that they were out of was the shelby book.....boy, I love 50% discounts.

I got a hat for $17 and a shirt for only $14. Just thought I'd point out a decent deal. 50% off. They close there doors on Jan 29th. Wait a little and maybe you could get it for even less.

If you order online enter code RATG019 at checkout and get another 10% off through 1/12...

Just bought one of the Shelby Tool Kits, real neat piece to go with the car. It was $79.95 plus shipping 10.95. Purchased from the Restoration Hardware Store in King of Prussia PA. Spoke to Beth, great customer service, shipped out today. They have several sets in stock. 1-610-265-5959

Bob

What, exactly, is in the tool kit? Looks like a neat item.....

Check one of the website links......... appears to be regular hand tools......all Shelby labels and logos. Looks like something that should have come with the cars like the car cover. Just a neat conversation item and I guess you could use them.......Buy from a retailer, price has doubled on E-bay.

Bob

I have a local little place here in Eureka, CA called restoration hardware. I googled them and they appear to be a chain. http://www.restorationhardware.com/rh/index.jsp

Anyways, they have a little shelby section with a couple shirts, hats, model cars (60's models), and a sweet tool set. Well they are going out of business. Not sure if it's nation wide or just in Eureka but stuff is %50 off. I got a black hat and this nice tool set and heavy duty bag for $85. Each tool either has a signature or a emblem on them. Pretty cool stuff. Merry christmas to ME!

1-4.jpg

1-4-1.jpg

1-1-2.jpg

1-2-2.jpg

1-3-1.jpg

I got one of those for X-Mas! My wife is so great. I'll probably add some tools to it since what comes in the set is basically just for show.

call here

Restoration Hardware

417 2nd Street

Eureka CA 95501-0489

(707) 443-3152

They had at least half a dozen. Try calling a store direct. Good luck. I knew I should have bought them all and hawked em here for top "shelby" dollar. :hysterical:

Selling for $199.00 On E-Bay.

You guys ROCK>>> :bowdown:

I just got back from Restoration Hardware and got the last tool set. 50% off. This forum has awesome information. When the KR mufflers were mention here with a link, just a few clicks later they were on their way. :shift:

"He who hesitates is lost" :drool:

Thanks for the heads up!!!! :happy feet:

..just got a tool kit, hat, and a full set of the 1/64 cars (6); had not realized there were a couple of stores in the kc area until I checked this morning after reading this thread; thanks to the op..........

..oh, and also got a catalog, since first few pages have the shelby stuff and a foldout of the shelby that is up for auction (black hornet)

the only thing I wanted that they were out of was the shelby book.....boy, I love 50% discounts.

What Shelby book?

Looked up a local store via their website and low and behold, Grand Rapids, MI has one, went @ lunch and much to my surprise they had 6 of the tool kits in stock :happy feet:

Picked one up for 79.95 less another 10% for a grand total of $75 after tax :drool:

Archived