TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlinuga Mustang: Optional seats

robertlane

I know everyone, including me, has been anxious to see the Terlingua Mustang's optional seats. . .so here they are:

gallery_13_175845.jpg

Here's the rest of the images!

Your current seats are resurfaced. The seating surfaces are leather (O.E.M. in style) and the top half of the side bolsters are strengthened with new firmer material. You can really tell the difference as you don't sway from side to side in the seat nearly as much.

The seats look good and go well with the package. Also, it will be a bit easier to find a donor V-6 Mustang. A lot of them have the cloth interior and after spending all the $$ to upgrade to the Terlingua and have the base cloth interior was a negative IMO. Great job SAI.

Can these seats be purchased separately by themselves for install in non-Terlingua made vehicles? I really dig the bunny logo embossed in the seats :happy feet:

That's like asking if you can buy the KR hood without buying the KR. :hide:

Latest info from Quantum

Hi Everyone,

We wanted to share the latest information we have regarding the Terlingua seat covers with all

the Shelby Terlingua Mustang owners (or future owners!) out there. So here goes …

Leather Package

Includes: Front seats, sport foam backrest, Rabbit Logo on front and rear seats, color matched

double stitching and Carroll Shelby signature stitching on front headrests.

Available Interior color combinations: Black with Yellow inserts OR Black with Gray inserts

Full Leather Interiors: $1999.00

Front Seats Only: $1717.00

Custom Car Cover: $399.00

Custom Front-End Mask: $199.00

Process

Car or your seats are delivered to Quantum Performance. Local installation center (Shelby-Approved)

will then pick up the seats, re-cover them, and re-deliver them to Quantum Performance for installation

if car is local or return shipment to owner if not local. Pricing includes all ground shipping and handling.

The entire process will take about 10 days from the date the order is received by the Shelby-Approved

Vendor.

Hope this helps and as soon as we know more, we’ll let you know.

Thanks!

Glenn Martini

So those are Black/Yellow - Look great on a Terlingua car with Yellow/Black or Black/Yellow color combination. . . . . . . . what about Vapor or Grabber Orange or Vista Blue. . . . . . . can they be ordered to color match the exterior color?? Or only black with yellow as pictured??

Not trying to be difficult here - just curious! I think they look great! I'd like do something similar to this with my VB SGT interior. Blue inserts where these seats are yellow. The CS logo embroidered in Blue with Silver where Lucifer is, Carroll Shelby's signature stitched into the head rest in Silver, and the stitching all redone in blue also. Can this be done??

Trevor

There needs to be an option for those of us who already have the Terlingua car. I don't have time to make 2 additional trips up to Dallas to get my car seats. I'd like to be able to buy the seat package and put it on myself. I'm sure that Vorpal is in the same situation as I am. Back and forth, that's an entire day that I don't have to drop my seats off then spend another day to pick them up. For Vorpal, it's a 2 day trip just driving.

So how about it?

Trevor, per Glenn Martini at Quantum "Available Interior color combinations: Black with Yellow inserts OR Black with Gray inserts" Looks like no blue to me.

Rick, "Car or your seats are delivered to Quantum Performance. Local installation center (Shelby-Approved) will then pick up the seats, re-cover them, and re-deliver them to Quantum Performance for installation if car is local or return shipment to owner if not local. Pricing includes all ground shipping and handling." As I read it you can ship your seats to them for free and have them shipped back to you.

Trevor, per Glenn Martini at Quantum "Available Interior color combinations: Black with Yellow inserts OR Black with Gray inserts" Looks like no blue to me.

Rick, "Car or your seats are delivered to Quantum Performance. Local installation center (Shelby-Approved) will then pick up the seats, re-cover them, and re-deliver them to Quantum Performance for installation if car is local or return shipment to owner if not local. Pricing includes all ground shipping and handling." As I read it you can ship your seats to them for free and have them shipped back to you.

Bleh. I'll sell the car without the seats. Next owner can have them installed. My Terlingua hits ebay next week.

Archived