TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roar before the 24

Is anybody from TS going to be in Daytona this weekend to check out the test days for the 24 hours of Daytona? Entries are down from last year, but expected with the current economy. All the regular teams will be there and quite a few additional as always is with the 24 hours of Daytona. The Koni Challenge will also be there to practice this weekend, so there are quite a few FR500C Mustangs that will be there. If you are going to be there, make sure and stop by the Grand-Am truck and look me up. I should be around the truck or in the tech shed just about all weekend except for when we are on track, I'll be in the pit lane in a goofy helmet. With the purchase of Grand-Am by Nascar, now all the officials have to wear helmets like the other Nascar officials. I guess it is a good safety precaution. This is probably the best weekend of the year to get an upclose look at all the cars of Grand-Am as you get full access to the garage area for very few $. The 2009 season is already here. I can't believe it!

Archived