TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Deep Draw Hood

GT500-07

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well is anyone else going to say anything about this matter or is it just me,,,yes or no ,,,am I wrong or right,,about the E-bay thing,,,I would like to see some more feed back on this and let's see what happens down the road,

like I said before ,go to ebay ,Terlingua hoods for sell," I told you so ", :lurk:

:lurk: just hold out alittle longer they will be on e-bay soon,,,everything else is ,,,money talks,,( what can be getten to ,can be got )I'm really not understanding this " Shelby GT owner's only thing,,,anyone can get a CS6 hood or a SS hood,,,so why are these hoods any different ???,,,when the Terlingua Hoods are relisted ,,,someone will buy one just to make a dollar on ebay,,,be real ,do you know how many Shelby GT owner's are out there,,,someone will ,its just a matter of time,,so I say to all who wish to have this Terlingua Hood,,,,just wait,,,sorry to make someone mad,,but just keeping it real,,just look at all the Shelby only parts that have been sold on E-bay just in the last year,, :dance:

up date ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I told you so, :lurk:

Yes there is an ad for the hoods on Ebay. They are the same price as you can get them from Shelby. What SGT owner is going to buy the hood and then resell it to this company so they can sell it for the same price? Doesn't make sense to me. No one is making money on this deal. If they were getting them at retail cost, they would be charging a premium for the hoods. These hoods are either knock-offs or they are coming out the back door of Shelby.

I could be wrong, but I doubt you could buy 10 from this seller. I think it is rather shady myself.

Archived