TEAM SHELBY FORUM

members in Fl

Who on the Forum are in Fl.??

Any of the owners I met at Garlits???

Welcome to the Team Shelby Forums, bigwrench1. Glad you found us.

RickM is from Florida and I believe he went to the Big Daddy event. I'm sure we have some other Florida members but just can't think of them off the top of my head.

So what car do you have? Start posting away as I would like to see a Team Shelby event held in the SouthEast sometime soon and the more members we have from that area the better the event will be.

Steve

I recall talking with a person who had just driven down from GA. Besides that person I knew everyone else except for the 2 Daytona owners...which I had met earlier.

I was there picking up the NOS louvers & decal package for my Shelby Charger.

I recall talking with a person who had just driven down from GA. Besides that person I knew everyone else except for the 2 Daytona owners...which I had met earlier.

I was there picking up the NOS louvers & decal package for my Shelby Charger.

I was there with my red 89 Daytona Shelby, name is Brent. We talked for a bit.

Hey Brent,

Yup we spoke for a bit. I also spoke with the owner of the Canadian Daytona as well.

Doug (bigwrench1) and I spoke on the phone yesterday and we have agreed to have our first meet for 2009 in Clermont at Lake Louisa State Park. It will be on Sunday January 25th.

I will be visiting the park this weekend (possibly tomorrow the 1st) to make any arrangements necessary for a pavilion and to make sure a number of cars can be accommodated.

More details to follow.

The website for the park is: http://www.floridastateparks.org/lakelouisa/default.cfm

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Brent,

Yup we spoke for a bit. I also spoke with the owner of the Canadian Daytona as well.

Doug (bigwrench1) and I spoke on the phone yesterday and we have agreed to have our first meet for 2009 in Clermont at Lake Louisa State Park. It will be on Sunday January 25th.

I will be visiting the park this weekend (possibly tomorrow the 1st) to make any arrangements necessary for a pavilion and to make sure a number of cars can be accommodated.

More details to follow.

The website for the park is: http://www.floridastateparks.org/lakelouisa/default.cfm

I will be out of town for work. Would love to be there though! Make sure you post lots of pics!

Archived