TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where the He-- is my Shelby

aaronlstiles

I ordered my Shelby around June and I still don't even have a Vin yet.. Does anyone know the Atlant regional managers Number I have purchased a new Ford at least ever year or every other year, 2 Years ago I bought a new 05 Harleey F-250 and a Leftover 03 Cobra. If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. I am tried of getting the run around from my dealer.

Your dealer likely knows less about this model than you do, if you've been reading these forums somewhat regularly. There are people on here who have had orders in since March and still don't have a VIN. I wish you luck in finding the regional rep's phone number. I doubt it will get your car built any sooner, though.

Edit: rpretzel snuck his reply in while I was typing. That's who I was thinking of when I mentioned orders in since March.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my Shelby around June and I still don't even have a Vin yet.. Does anyone know the Atlant regional managers Number I have purchased a new Ford at least ever year or every other year, 2 Years ago I bought a new 05 Harleey F-250 and a Leftover 03 Cobra. If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. I am tried of getting the run around from my dealer.

I placed my order May 6, 2006 and have been on MH since then until this week. My status changed to submit to plant and a scheduled ETA build date of Nov 13. The guys at the dealership think I'll have her by the end of the year. Hopefully I'll get a VIN soon.

Archived