TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Window sticks

lambbo

Its been inconsistent. I have asked Sparky this question before, and he was not sure that it happened anymore. In my case it did not. But I know that it was ordered to my specs because it was crazy when it arrived. Sticker does not have my name on it (link in my sig). Was ordered on the Z plan. My theory is that it is up to the dealership. When they make the order if they think that they will sell it with or without you, I think that they could be making the decision to order it in their name. I know that my Sirius radio is still registered in the name of the dealer too.

Mine has the dealer's name in the sold to box. My name was nowhere to be found.

I received my red with white stripes on Sept. 8th and my sticker did have my name on it. (S.Wade)

Question for those whose names did not appear on window sticker: "Was your name listed on the DORA and/or VOC?" Just curious; my name shows up on the Customer/Fleet Name line of these Doc's.

Now if my car would just show up :baby: I'll tell you if the name's on the sticker. :sos:

No, my name isn't on the sticker, just the dealer, and the car was built the first day/night of production.

No, my name isn't on the sticker, just the dealer, and the car was built the first day/night of production.

No ones car can be built in 1 day. you ask why I say that?

Because Ralph at AAI said it takes 23.7 hrs to make a car & if they are only operating on (2) eight hour shifts (which they are) that's only 16 hours per day spent working on your car. So more than 50 cars are on the assembly line in a given day so they can have 50 per day rolling off the line.

Archived