TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Event

This race aligns perfectly with my 40th birthday and as such I look forward to attending. The LVMS website has some great weekend package deals, but i'm wondering about any "additional" events that Shelby will sponsor and more specifically for TS members? Is there likely to be a TS event?

LVMS and/or SAI should be having something for the "427 Edition" package owners. Not sure if Team Shelby will have anything planned for members. I have tickets for Sundays race so I will be driving my Shelby to LV for the weekend.

LVMS and/or SAI should be having something for the "427 Edition" package owners. Not sure if Team Shelby will have anything planned for members. I have tickets for Sundays race so I will be driving my Shelby to LV for the weekend.

Guys, I am sorry but all the special events and tickets are for package members only. Which is really the way it should be. This is a very special package and the tickets and suite passes alone are worth thousands of dollars, the other items are very special and the track added them just for Shelby package.

I tried to get a block of regular tickets for members to buy but they weren't available.

Sorry

Amy

Amy has already said no...

Stuart

Archived