TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Owner Package Received

Stuart

Hello to all, :shift:

I registered my Shelby GT-H Convertible #048, on line, late in the day on 30 November 2008. Yesterday December 16 I received the box of material from Team Shelby. I am very impressed with Team Shelbys attention and timely response.

Stuart in Dayton

Hello to all, :shift:

I registered my Shelby GT-H Convertible #048, on line, late in the day on 30 November 2008. Yesterday December 16 I received the box of material from Team Shelby. I am very impressed with Team Shelbys attention and timely response.

Stuart in Dayton

Welcome to the clan. Robert and Sharon (original founders of the site) continue to improve content of the site and the membership goodie bags. See you in the forums.

i know the dash plaque for the 2007's are like the shelby gt's. compared to the 2006 shelby's they got a plastic dash plaque. i think we (the 2006 owners) should bring up the issue and see if we could get a new one at a discounted price. congradulations agian and welcome to the sight.

i know the dash plaque for the 2007's are like the shelby gt's. compared to the 2006 shelby's they got a plastic dash plaque. i think we (the 2006 owners) should bring up the issue and see if we could get a new one at a discounted price. congradulations agian and welcome to the sight.

Actually, both the 2006 & 2007 GT-H had the plastic/decal CSM Plaques. If you contact Bud and register your car(s) with him they will issue you "Billet" CSM Plates. I do not know the cost.... Good Luck.

That's funny, because last year for the Birthday Bash, we rented #07H016 and it was the decal version, Not the billet.

CIMG9606.jpg

Both years got the temporary vinyl dash plaque during rental service. When the first owner registers the car with SAI the 2006 cars received a chrome plastic permanent dash plaque while the 2007 cars received an aluminum permanent dash plaque.

Steve

Both years got the temporary vinyl dash plaque during rental service. When the first owner registers the car with SAI the 2006 cars received a chrome plastic permanent dash plaque while the 2007 cars received an aluminum permanent dash plaque.

Steve

got it... :happy feet:

Steve

I registed '07 #15 ( I am the first owner), here on the registry a few weeks ago, should I exspect a permanent dsah plaque, if not how do I go about getting one? Also are there any other documents I should be looking to get?

Rich

For what it's worth. I think the plastic plaque is really cheap looking. I took off my decal and put the plastic one on in haste. I dislike it so much, I'm going back to the decal.

If Shelby Motors had only given us one like the '07 and '08 GTs. A little thicker and better looking.

I agree, I have an 06 H and the plaque SAI sent me is very bad, is scuffed up and would look terrible if installed, so I am leaving my sticker in place. I wish they would take back the original ones and replace them with a billet one like everyone else received. I do not think that suppling a new plaque with out the old one in return is good idea, it may support cloning.

Archived