TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help, Someone Have Ralph's Number?

clutch

Thanks

Clutch, I see your rather new here. When did you order it & have you received a Vin# yet?

Lately Ralph has been Bombarded with calls & is starting to NOT answer his phone because so many of us have it & some have abused it.

Stay clam, As long as you didn't order a Vert w/the shaker 1000, your ok & it will be delivered. Have you tried Customer service & what have they said?

Clutch, I see your rather new here. When did you order it & have you received a Vin# yet?

Lately Ralph has been Bombarded with calls & is starting to NOT answer his phone because so many of us have it & some have abused it.

Stay clam, As long as you didn't order a Vert w/the shaker 1000, your ok & it will be delivered. Have you tried Customer service & what have they said?

Do you think I could get the number (PM me if you think I have a valid case)...I've had my VIN since September Build Date of October 16th Estimated Delivery Date of the 20th, revised Delivery Date 26th, Revised Delivery Date 28th, and Today Revised delivery date of November 9th. Today I call and she asks what I would like her to do...I said can you tell me where my Shelby order is...she says its on a haulaway being brought to my dealer....silent pause...I advise her I live 5 hours away, and ask maybe not so obvious question why is it going to take another two weeks to deliver the car 5 hours away...she says I don't know but it indicates its been Shipped since the 22nd....so let me see from October 22nd to November 9th thats about what 18 days...to ship a car 5 hours away...what Am I missing???

I'm dying over here....

Help!

Cheers,

Requis

Anyone tried this number? Any positive results?

SVT Help Desk (800) 367-3788

165MPH

Ordered: August

Built: October 16

Last Maint: October 17

Release from plant:October 17

Shipped:No word

Dealer ETA: October 31

:doh::shrug:

I called SVT once. They just transferred me to Ford csutomer service

Coldwater,

Does Ralph work at Ford? I'm just curious how you guys have gotten so much information out of Ford? I've called CS everyday this last week with little or no change in the information given.

:wacko: :shrug::headscratch:

Coldwater,

Does Ralph work at Ford? I'm just curious how you guys have gotten so much information out of Ford? I've called CS everyday this last week with little or no change in the information given.

165MPH

Ordered: August

Built: October 16

Last Maint: October 17

Release from plant:October 17

Shipped:No word

Dealer ETA: October 31

:wacko: :shrug::headscratch:

Yes he does but if its been shipped I doubt if anybody can tell you much more....mine was built the 18th and he told me week of 6th Nov. maybe????

Archived