TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas Bash 2009 @ SAI

robertlane

We have three Dodge models coming to the bash so far! :happy feet:

2 x 1986 GLHS and one 1987 :happy feet: :shift:

Hmmm, I have a pretty reliable source that told me the 87 was undergoing some 'upgrades' and is still in a million pieces :blink: Gonna put in some late nights though...

There should be an 89 CSX and an 85 GLH signed up for the full package as well. One of the parties did say that they were having difficulty with the link to pay for the event(wouldn't show confirmation and no one answered the phone number provided)

Hmmm, I have a pretty reliable source that told me the 87 was undergoing some 'upgrades' and is still in a million pieces :blink: Gonna put in some late nights though...

Get to work there lil buddy!...... Should I come out early and help?...LOL.... The last time I saw that car you were working on it in the Shelby Parking lot in Vegas.... in 03.... Too funny! See you guys soon!

Keep you're eye on the Dodge boys they were causing trouble last year. There was a story last year that someone pasted on the shoulder of the road because a car was in the way.

It wasn't me. I planted the little black box behind the Bullrun pace car(Mercedes) and a supercharged black Shelby Mustang. :happy feet: We were the third car into the Calico ghost town rest stop.

After that we just cruised the rest of the way into Vegas.

I just revised all of my business travel arrangements to accommodate the weekend. I'll be there but without a Shelby. I will be arriving Friday evening hopefully in time for the party.

James,

It will be nice seeing you and your wife again.

Stuart & Bea

Hey, maybe we'll get to meet. I never did run into you at Terlingua!

Definitely we need to do that. I'm not sure how we missed at Terlingua.

James,

It will be nice seeing you and your wife again.

Stuart & Bea

Sadly, Cindy will not be in attendance, but I am looking forward to seeing you folks also.

I wish I could go but I have inventory that weekend :angry22:

Robert, the post on turbododge.com is now a sticky. Thanks for taking the time to make an official announcement over there.

Rick

Thanks for making that a sticky. We look forward to working with TurboDodge.com and wish all the members over there a great holiday season.

Steve

PS- Wish you could make it but certainly understand why not.

A member of turbododge.com asked a great question.

He writes:

Not that I'd be able to make it, but would non-numbered, Shelby inspired vehicles be invited to participate as well? I know that's been a touchy subject for some time and is on other people's minds as well....

A member of turbododge.com asked a great question.

He writes:

Not that I'd be able to make it, but would non-numbered, Shelby inspired vehicles be invited to participate as well? I know that's been a touchy subject for some time and is on other people's minds as well....

Robert & Sharon will have the final say but as long as their car is Shelby related like a Shelby Daytona, GLH-T, Shelby Viper I'm sure there will be no problem.

Regular production cars like the Chrysler LeBaron, Dodge Mini-van, etc would probably be excluded.

Steve

Archived