TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby GT500 Order Guide

stngfever

Steve

Like the 19" wheel and 3.55 gears.

I like the 19" FORGED wheels and 3.55 gears. Damn I like the look of the ones I have now, but Forged is what I want! See if I can pick up some used ones here after a while.

I also notice interior color depends on color of strip. They say it will be in the center of the seat and a new air box getting interesting.

I think the 2010 interior accent stripes will be cool, but unfortunately, if you get the 'flat black' stripes = all-black interior. If you delete the stripes = all-black interior. And it looks like the stripe delete is now all-or-nothing ...no more just deleting the over-the-top stripes and keeping the side stripes.

I would love to get a black car with those flat black stripes and silver or white accents inside ...or at least be able to order the car with silver or white stripes to get the same interior accent, but delete the over-the-top stripes (keeping the side stripes).

• 2 weeks later...
I think the 2010 interior accent stripes will be cool, but unfortunately, if you get the 'flat black' stripes = all-black interior. If you delete the stripes = all-black interior. And it looks like the stripe delete is now all-or-nothing ...no more just deleting the over-the-top stripes and keeping the side stripes.

I would love to get a black car with those flat black stripes and silver or white accents inside ...or at least be able to order the car with silver or white stripes to get the same interior accent, but delete the over-the-top stripes (keeping the side stripes).

I'm psyched they are opening up the stripe option on the vert. I have been looking for a red convertible with the white over the top stripe for the last 6 months and have been unable to find a single one nationwide. yet they have several in black with the over the top red stripe.

I'm psyched they are opening up the stripe option on the vert. I have been looking for a red convertible with the white over the top stripe for the last 6 months and have been unable to find a single one nationwide. yet they have several in black with the over the top red stripe.

am I reading the order guide right...can't get red accent seat inserts with torch red exterior?

Archived