TEAM SHELBY FORUM

davidsfarm

Hi all! I'm back with another post for you to post your comments on. If you ever went onto youtube, did you evere hear about davidsfarm? If you haven't, go onto youtube and type in davidsfarm and click on his channel. You will see a lot of old junky cars and other funny stuff about this guy. One of his videos that he posted was an old chrysler Shelby from the 1980s. Anyway, post your comments and say what you have to say, good or bad. :happy feet:

I stumbled upon his stuff a while back, and I find it hilarious. I like how he gets so mad when some of that junk doesn't start...his latest videos including cranking those junk cars in sub-freezing temps, and revving them redline....he's a very angry person! :hysterical:

David'sFarm has actually become quite a phenomon with YouTubers, to the extent that people often visit to trash their own cars on his farm.....

If one feels compelled to watch him in action, note some of his homemade fuel systems.....

ENJOY!

Sudguy4

I stumbled upon his stuff a while back, and I find it hilarious. I like how he gets so mad when some of that junk doesn't start...his latest videos including cranking those junk cars in sub-freezing temps, and revving them redline....he's a very angry person! :hysterical:

David'sFarm has actually become quite a phenomon with YouTubers, to the extent that people often visit to trash their own cars on his farm.....

If one feels compelled to watch him in action, note some of his homemade fuel systems.....

ENJOY!

Sudguy4

Yeah I saw that, his redneck fuel tanks and he REALLY hates bees!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

What the.....? :headscratch: In english please.

This guy has multiple video adventures on YouTube, I saw one a couple years ago where he 'stores' a car roped to his wall 15' up. he is a whacky fun loving guy. Just maybe he likes to drink too :beerchug:

Alan

He's always proud of his Toyotas.....and his old GM products with the 3800 series V-6. There is one episode where he drives over a Buick/Oldmobile of some model and then gets it to crank!

He tried the same feat with a Ford Tempo, but it no longer carried a beat after the crushing.... :hysterical:

He's always proud of his Toyotas.....and his old GM products with the 3800 series V-6. There is one episode where he drives over a Buick/Oldmobile of some model and then gets it to crank!

He tried the same feat with a Ford Tempo, but it no longer carried a beat after the crushing.... :hysterical:

Yeah, and let's not forget about the damn bees!!! :hysterical:

Archived