TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Beautiful line up

drswiger

Was in Vegas a few weeks ago and stopped off at the Shelby plant. After the tour and whatnot, I just walked around a little. A few buildings down, came across some SS's and KR's that were parked outside in a nice straight row completing assembly.

If this scene doesn't tempt you to consider grand theft auto as a career, nothing will.

post-19929-1229056712_thumb.jpg

Was in Vegas a few weeks ago and stopped off at the Shelby plant. After the tour and whatnot, I just walked around a little. A few buildings down, came across some SS's and KR's that were parked outside in a nice straight row completing assembly.

If this scene doesn't tempt you to consider grand theft auto as a career, nothing will.

A couple more...

post-19929-1229056844_thumb.jpg

post-19929-1229056864_thumb.jpg

post-19929-1229056844_thumb.jpg

post-19929-1229056864_thumb.jpg

Did the red one have Indiana plates on it? GT500... They said mine was waiting on the hood! :lurk:

I don't recall to be honest , but I did talk to one of the techs that was bringing them out of the warehouse. I spoke with him quite a while. Nice guy. He told me that all that were in the line you see were waiting on hood and stripe installs with the exception of the KR pictured which was completed. He also said that they were all 725 HP. So, if yours wasn't, then that's not it.

I don't recall to be honest , but I did talk to one of the techs that was bringing them out of the warehouse. I spoke with him quite a while. Nice guy. He told me that all that were in the line you see were waiting on hood and stripe installs with the exception of the KR pictured which was completed. He also said that they were all 725 HP. So, if yours wasn't, then that's not it.

Ah I see a vert in the line would only be 605 h.p.

Archived