TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Mustang 1:18 scale model

Frank S

Any who were unable to snag a "Goodie Bag" last September - the one that included a numbered (# of 200) 1:18-scale model of the '08 Terlingua Mustang - here's your chance at two, on eBaY.

Item numbers 400016727244 and 400016934998, $39.99 plus $11.00 S&H, plus tax in CA.

Now, about those 200 numbered ones ...

I know where #20 is. It seemed like everyone got one goodie bag for each participant, those of us who paid for two people and only had one attend only got one of the bags.

Each time I look at my Mustang model I get a hankering for the real thing. It's a good thing I'm totally out of garage space.....

I know where numbers 114 & 190 are........... :play:

Yea...I know where 62 and 168 are. On the shelf waiting for the kids to :play:

They are about 3 weeks out still - but on route. I believe we will carry both black and orange.

So just in time for the birthday bash!

I know where #20 is. It seemed like everyone got one goodie bag for each participant, those of us who paid for two people and only had one attend only got one of the bags.

Each time I look at my Mustang model I get a hankering for the real thing. It's a good thing I'm totally out of garage space.....

I know where #152 is

I've got the same space problem, but my son offered to let me keep it at his place............what a kid :happy feet:

#41 of 200 is resting quietly in my display case, along with a host of 1/18 scale garage aaccessories, and a Ford Racing trailer.

Yeah...I still play with toys.

Lulu,

It's good to see another adult admit to still playing with toys. Would you mind having a talk with my girlfriend to tell her its not that uncommon? :)

Matt

Lulu,

It's good to see another adult admit to still playing with toys. Would you mind having a talk with my girlfriend to tell her its not that uncommon? :)

Matt

A cool benefit of being a CAR-toonist is that you can play, ....uhmmm.... I mean you can

use dicast toy cars as ref guides for your drawing. Here's a few of my "reference" cars just waiting for they

big day to pose for a toon. ;):lol: :D

The #55 Koni car in the bottom photo is helping with ref work.

ToyRefs.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived