TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's snowing :)

I agree with Shelby001, what snow? :headscratch:

Here at the ski resort, I've seen it snow several inches an hour all day. There have been times it has overwhelmed my windshield wipers and they look like fat popcicles. We also have a radiant heated driveway that can't always keep up.

However, if you don't want it send it our way, we need it badly this year.

Got the TNT all reved up have ya..... :happy feet:

IT ACTUALLY has a recall on the driveshaft and they just called me today to bring it in so it should be ready tomorrow night. We have about 4-5 inches on the ground which I would perfer 6-8 before I take it out. I'm just waiting for one more good snowstorm. I've had members ask me to take a photo of it so I'll get to that this weekend. I'll have to take one with the front end going straight up in the air for Warren so he can see what 120hp sled does.

IT ACTUALLY has a recall on the driveshaft and they just called me today to bring it in so it should be ready tomorrow night. We have about 4-5 inches on the ground which I would perfer 6-8 before I take it out. I'm just waiting for one more good snowstorm. I've had members ask me to take a photo of it so I'll get to that this weekend. I'll have to take one with the front end going straight up in the air for Warren so he can see what 120hp sled does.

Yes :hysterical: Do that CC...People that never drove these things have no idea what they are missing

The power surge on these things makes the Shelby feel like a Yugo. :shift:

I have the T-Cat ready..just waiting for the snow..Ride fast but ride safe bud. :happy feet:

We also got about the same (3") of snow. I saw some odd lighting effects as well, and didn't know what I was seeing until the local weather man explained it as Thunder Snow. It is a hard, fast snow event, along with thunder and lighting. One of the strangest things I've ever seen. (And ,yeah, we got hurricaned (twice) this year as well, so no symapthy for those who didn't get both!)

Archived