TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'TIS THE SEASON

On Sundays in MN you can not get strong beer so we go to Wisconsin and you can not get strong beer in a Grocery store, only at a lickher store. And Yes I spelled LICKHER correct. I did not know UTAH only had 3.2 I feel sorry for all you UTIANS

On Sundays in MN you can not get strong beer so we go to Wisconsin and you can not get strong beer in a Grocery store, only at a lickher store. And Yes I spelled LICKHER correct. I did not know UTAH only had 3.2 I feel sorry for all you UTIANS

As much as the Mormons are against drinking, they run the Liquor Commission and decide what is going to be sold in our State Stores. Booze is a very big business here and quite a money maker for the State. I read that we have the highest sin tax in the nation. Go figure, non drinkers deciding what's good to sell in their stores :headscratch: There are towns and counties here that don't sell beer on Sundays. That's a local choice.

Since you're in MN, you might like to know that I have been a huge Viking fan forever. Looking better this year. Go Vikes!!!

As much as the Mormons are against drinking, they run the Liquor Commission and decide what is going to be sold in our State Stores. Booze is a very big business here and quite a money maker for the State. I read that we have the highest sin tax in the nation. Go figure, non drinkers deciding what's good to sell in their stores :headscratch: There are towns and counties here that don't sell beer on Sundays. That's a local choice.

Since you're in MN, you might like to know that I have been a huge Viking fan forever. Looking better this year. Go Vikes!!!

Go Packers!!! :bag:

Archived