TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Calling In 'Gay' to Work Is Latest Form of Protest

Gay people need to shut up and get back to work. Who cares if they are gay just do the job and shut the hell up ALREADY!!!

+1

Remember when the only people on TV having a "gay ole time" were the Flintstones.

It isn't even an original idea. They are copying a "Day without a Mexican," from a couple of years ago. There was absolutely no impact then. Nobody will notice tomorrow either.

I voted against the proposition (for the gay side) but the demonstrations are starting to get irritating now. For whatever reason the opponents of the proposition did nothing before the election and now they are all upset and think the will of the people should be reversed. Also, they target the demonstrations at the churches for supporting the measure but they make no mention that the proposition passed largely because of an overwhelming yes vote from African Americans and Hispanics.

So what is this the start of, a Gay Union?? Ridiculous. In these days of so many layoffs and unemployment, they should just fire all of those that call in and replace them.

You know I don't push my heterosexuality on gays or ask them to accept me cause I'm straight, why must the gay and lesbian community try so hard to make everyone accept them. I don't mind they're life style, it's not for me, but I'd much prefer it if they'd just keep it to themselves than try to force it on me.

2 of my gay workers showed up today...I didn't even know there was supposed to be a gay day off work today..LOL I asked them and they didn't know either

That's because it's Tuesday; not Wednesday. Maybe they either didn't want to admit it, or the didn't get the memo.

That's because it's Tuesday; not Wednesday. Maybe they either didn't want to admit it, or the didn't get the memo.

LOL who knows...as bad as this economy is people of all races and sexes that have jobs, should be happy to have ever work hour they can get!!!

Walt Disney World & Land gives Benefits to gays and their Partners as well as having a Gay Day. I don't mean to sound Racist but this is starting to look very familiar........................................

"Some same-sex marriage supporters are urging people to "call in gay" Wednesday to show how much the country relies on gays and lesbians"

So is that like calling in sick?

"Hello Boss? I won't make it in today. I have a pain in my lower back which hinders me from sitting at my desk. No, lower."

:hysterical:

More like a pain in their BUTTS. :hysterical:

Archived