TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Art work

JeffJ

At the Shelby American Collection Christmas Party Saturday night, I won the silent auction on this Bill Neale art work which is signed by Bill and Carroll. They were both also in attendance. I also was able to get my Terlingua poster signed by Bill, Carroll, Bob Bondurant, Tom Yeager, Phil Remmington, Lew Spencer, Jack Sears, Chuck Cantwell, and a couple of the Shelby Mechanics from the 60's.

DSC_1596.jpg

Poster_001.jpg

At the Shelby American Collection Christmas Party Saturday night, I won the silent auction on this Bill Neale art work which is signed by Bill and Carroll. They were both also in attendance. I also was able to get my Terlingua poster signed by Bill, Carroll, Bob Bondurant, Tom Yeager, Phil Remmington, Lew Spencer, Jack Sears, Chuck Cantwell, and a couple of the Shelby Mechanics from the 60's.

DSC_1596.jpg

Hey Jeff,

Very nice - congrats on the all sigs as well!

I have one in my living room it is beautiful framed and I was lucky enough to Have Bill sign at Terlingua as well as Bob Bondurant. I highly recommend this artwork from Mr. neale for anytone wishing to own it it is a limited edition through the Terlingua Thangs site.

VB

• 2 weeks later...

I love Bill's work and have at least 15 prints signed by he and or Carroll. Is the poster something for sale?? I am going to buy the print of the new one but have not seen the poster.

Here are 2 other Terlingua prints:

Turn 6

nealeTurn6.gif

Titus Turns For Home

5CSBN38.jpg

I'll post later with a link to all the Neale Art that I found online.

4 original small watercolors are on eBay right now. None are Shelby related but are all nice:

http://stores.ebay.com/Wils-Automobilia

Archived