TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GLOBAL ICE AGE COMMING!!!!!!!

November was the coldest on record for Northern Wisconsin, December is shaping up the same way, last week it was -0 or below all week and snowing. Today we have warmed up to a balmy 20 degrees so that we can get 10-12 inches of the white stuff. Then sure as hell ( that's a pun) I heard on the radio this morning.........................." as a result of coldest winters on record global weather experts predicting new ice age comming". AAAAAAAAAAAgh, where's AL Gore? Maybe he can pick up on this one and get some attention. My second question is global warming officially over? or just on hold.

That's why the "Global Warming" folks have abandoned the term "Global Warming" and are now using "Climate Change". That way, regardless of what happens to the weather, they can always be right.

I'm going to start calling myself an "Economy Change" expert. I can make millions of dollars touring the world making nonsensical presentations about how humans are causing economy change that will be detrimental to some but beneficial to others.

Thanks to the Supreme Court, CO2 is now classified as a pollutant and therefor subject to regulation by the EPA. Unfortunately, no testimony was heard from the plant kingdom :hysterical:

Well how about this?

EPA wants water vapor classified as a pollutant

effing government. First EPA wasn't doing enough now they are getting all big brothery.

Well how about this?

EPA wants water vapor classified as a pollutant

effing government. First EPA wasn't doing enough now they are getting all big brothery.

Well, since the oceans are in a constant state of evaporation (i.e. turning to water vapor), I guess we need to drain those @#$% polluting oceans. And who is going to arrest all those darn clouds? :doh:

The atmospere contains anywhere from 20,000ppm to 40,000ppm of water vapor, CO2 is 380ppm right now and they (the gorites) are saying 500ppm will cause catostrophic warming. Do the math, water vapor holds heat 3 - 4 times more readilly than CO2, the numbers just don't support CO2 being the bad guy here!

Going to tax milk cows, beef and pigs? Guess us old beer drinking, Mexican food eating, deviled eggs eating, farts will have to have monitors on our asses..........

November was the coldest on record for Northern Wisconsin, December is shaping up the same way, last week it was -0 or below all week and snowing. Today we have warmed up to a balmy 20 degrees so that we can get 10-12 inches of the white stuff. Then sure as hell ( that's a pun) I heard on the radio this morning.........................." as a result of coldest winters on record global weather experts predicting new ice age comming". AAAAAAAAAAAgh, where's AL Gore? Maybe he can pick up on this one and get some attention. My second question is global warming officially over? or just on hold.

Nope! It is global warming that is causing this. The weather patters are all screwed up. So when it is warmer it should not be and when it is colder it should not be! I guess we are all screwed! :hysterical: Please help us big Al, fly in on that private jet and tell us what we should do???? more money or what??

Nope! It is global warming that is causing this. The weather patters are all screwed up. So when it is warmer it should not be and when it is colder it should not be! I guess we are all screwed! :hysterical: Please help us big Al, fly in on that private jet and tell us what we should do???? more money or what??

Don't ask that question! His answer will be drive a Prius that has flames painted on the side if you want a performance vehicle. Even then, you will have to trade for carbon credits with his company if you want to drive it. :banghead:

Don't ask that question! His answer will be drive a Prius that has flames painted on the side if you want a performance vehicle. Even then, you will have to trade for carbon credits with his company if you want to drive it. :banghead:

On a more cheerful note: there were at least two researchers within the government who have written a paper questioning the role of CO2 ininducing surface temperature deviations.

from the icecap.org site:

"The interesting (to say the least) work was conducted Gilbert Compo and Prashant Sardeshmukh of the Climate Diagnostics Center, Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences and Physical Sciences Division, Earth System Research Laboratory, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (these guys must have oversized business cards) and the work was supported financially by the NOAA Climate Program Office. The first sentence of the abstract reads “Evidence is presented that the recent worldwide land warming has occurred largely in response to a worldwide warming of the oceans rather than as a direct response to increasing greenhouse gases (GHGs) over land.” This sentence certainly captured our interest at World Climate Report - anyone suggesting that some warming may have been caused by something other than the buildup of greenhouse gases will always get a second look."

Just wait until the "censored" Dr. Hansen reads this - he will probably see to it that these guys never get another dime for research.

Archived