TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 GT500 Pictures

brian70068

I like the looks,it looks agressive and the rear doesn't seem to sit high up like the current GT500,it sits like a KR. I love the new GT and i think this GT500 will be absolutely bad-ass,i can't wait until its unveil.

I love the looks '07-09 GT500,it's actually the only S197 model i do like,the '10 GT fixed everthing i don't like about the '05-09 GT so this new Shelby should be jaw-dropping. I plan on living on this board until i can afford a used GT500.

The snake was on the passenger side in the '60s,shouldn't be a big deal.

How can anybody justify moving the snake to the passenger side??? That stinks of somebody needing a little to much to be "different". Maybe this designer wasn't loved enough as a child?

Read elsewhere that the snake had to move to accomodate the new air intake setup. Guess it will be sucking air from where the old snake used to be. And the new intake is probably part of the reason for the increased rating in HP

I love that the car will have KR power level from the factory maybe more. If they did any areo improvements like they did with 2010 GT it will be a better performer too and come with 3.55 gears from the factory which is a plus. The car look aggressive and the interior is a huge step foward also. My 2009 is up for sale low miles any takers.

Go to the top gear web site, They have the car on the test track,no disguise ... Ford is such a joke... why hide the cars here in the US if you can see them over seas and actually test drive them... :headscratch:

Been following this ...new here. I have a '67 GT HiPo tribute ...I plan on buying a 2010 GT500 Convertible ...seems like interior accents will come with color of stripes, but I think I want black stripes on a black car, but I don't want an all-black interior without accents...

I'm guessing 540+ HP and 3.55 gears will do just fine.

Archived