TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$80k down the drain

Thanks! The GT-R accelerates violently from 0-80, and though you can feel that there is far less torque than my Whippled GT500, every one of those ponies is getting put to the ground, so it is a fun feeling! My wife and my dad said it feels faster than the Shelby, but I think they're crazy. When I really want to scare somebody silly, I still grab the keys for the Shelby! I think the GT-R would win in a race to 100 mph, but then the Shelby would howl right on by it... If only I could get some semblance of traction in the Shelby.

Thanks for the info and pict. I love these things, wish I had the bread to get one. Probably going to get a Chally SRT8 first since they are just about giving them away. And I need a bigger garage....

KC666

:rockon:

Thanks for the info and pict. I love these things, wish I had the bread to get one. Probably going to get a Chally SRT8 first since they are just about giving them away. And I need a bigger garage....

KC666

:rockon:

The Challenger is a great car- go for it! I wish the 2008's would have come with a six speed... that's what I would get if I were you... I would think they would be even more fun to drive that way.

Archived