TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Return to $1 gas?

Diesel consistantly 50cents to a buck over the price of gas here now close to 2.50/gal.

I actually paid 5.40/gal at the peak price a few months back................

Oh ya;

At least I am smart enough to live where I can drive my Shelby in Winter........"EH"?????? :hysterical:

I remember not that long ago when Diesel was way cheaper than gas. :banghead:

Oh ya.

At least I don't have to worry about losing my Shelby in an earth Quake. EH????? :hysterical::fear:

I remember not that long ago when Diesel was way cheaper than gas. :banghead:

Oh ya.

At least I don't have to worry about losing my Shelby in an earth Quake. EH????? :hysterical::fear:

:hysterical:

Beware of "GLACIER MOVEMENT" :huh: ??????

Global Warming "EH"........... :rolleyes:

Would that be because you still have the Sugar Creek and Riverside refineries?

Not sure, but there seems to be quite a few "supply" depots around here... So getting the product to market doesn't seem to be problem lately... And gas prices in MO are slightly lower than in KS because of the fuel taxes... However, the roads in MO seem to be in worse shape than in KS...

And I just saw on Gassbuddy.com that prices are now around $1.25/gal :shift: on the MO side of the state line...

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Not sure, but there seems to be quite a few "supply" depots around here... So getting the product to market doesn't seem to be problem lately... And gas prices in MO are slightly lower than in KS because of the fuel taxes... However, the roads in MO seem to be in worse shape than in KS...

And I just saw on Gassbuddy.com that prices are now around $1.25/gal :shift: on the MO side of the state line...

Drive Safe!

07SGT0547

Missouri's roads are primo compared to Illinois' roads. I refuse to drive up to Kansas City to visit my wife's parents on Illinois' roads. I turn left at Paducah and come up to St. Louis from the cape area, then I drive I-70. The wife doesn't care for the bridges over the Ohio/Missouri rivers, but she's learned to close her eyes until we're across. :hysterical:

Archived