TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Return to $1 gas?

M what are your thoughts on this?

Oil prices hit four-year lows Friday as employers cut the highest number of jobs in 34 years. The continuing decline in prices is so dramatic and so sudden that it is raising the prospect that gas prices could soon fall below $1 a gallon.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081205/oil_prices.html

This has been the only bright spot in the last three months!, before people bitched because gas was $4 a/gal, but they had a job, now gas is $1.64 and predicted to go much lower but people don't have jobs or money to buy gas, go figure! :headscratch:

$0.99 is here already if you buy in bulk and don't have to pay the taxes. :happy feet:

Enjoy it now because just like the summer spike disappeared so quickly, this low probably won't last either. The good news is that the increases will be slow.

Consumption is showing signs of returning but the winter weather in the NE may curb that for awhile. I think that is why the oil in storage and gasoline showed a surprise decrease last week.

In the near term however, these lower oil prices will cause gas to drop a little more over the next couple of weeks.

I thaught GAS was made in Canada?????????"EH"!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Thats the crazy part we export 99% of our oil to the U.S....So you can have that 94 OCT fuel

for your Shelby. :finger: ...And I'm stuck with 92 OCT at a higher price than you EH!!!!. :rant2:

Hey MOA...You telling me we can't sell you HOCKEY...Whats wrong weak ankles. :hysterical:

Gas here $1.79 We pay .45 in taxes on every gallon so $1.00 gas is a long shot.

As far as hockey goes... San Jose Sharks, fun year so far.

Actually, we already have high school hockey teams. They are a club sport but it is still hockey. I've heard that the limiting factor now is getting ice time.

Mike MacPhee a friend of mine that I went to school with played out his hockey career in Dallas.

Up here you learn to skate about the same time you learn to walk. :happy feet:

Thats the crazy part we export 99% of our oil to the U.S....So you can have that 94 OCT fuel

for your Shelby. :finger: ...And I'm stuck with 92 OCT at a higher price than you EH!!!!. :rant2:

Easy there "EH"?????????

It's not my fault!!!!!!!! I dont work with the Oil Companies................

But thanks for the contribution????????? :hysterical:

I'm just glad I can say I've bought gas for 1.55 where I'm at. Hopefully I can say I've bought gas for under a buck. When I started driving, it was around 2.75. Filling up the Exploder for 35, instead of 70 is a godsend

Easy there "EH"?????????

It's not my fault!!!!!!!! I dont work with the Oil Companies................

But thanks for the contribution????????? :hysterical:

Are you trying to get the last word in again Dumb Dumb Turkey.EH?????? :hysterical:

I love it. My bill was $7,000/ month in January and was $3,000 last month. Although there are more variables than price per gallon, that was the main variable. :happy feet:

Boy, I can relate to those numbers, I am damn glad gas has gotten cheaper, my gas bill has decreased by over half

Are you trying to get the last word in again Dumb Dumb Turkey.EH?????? :hysterical:

Ha "EH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least my wife says I sound smarter than that "Dumb Dumb Turkey" Gov. from Alaska....... :doh:

Which is right next door to Canadoh?????????????"EH"!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Seen gas down to a Buck82 at nearby Chevron Station today.......... :burnout:

Ha "EH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least my wife says I sound smarter than that "Dumb Dumb Turkey" Gov. from Alaska....... :doh:

Which is right next door to Canadoh?????????????"EH"!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Seen gas down to a Buck82 at nearby Chevron Station today.......... :burnout:

Hey DT, How much is Diesel in CA.

It's only your wife that would say you're smart. EH??????? :hysterical:

Hey DT, How much is Diesel in CA.

It's only your wife that would say you're smart. EH??????? :hysterical:

Diesel consistantly 50cents to a buck over the price of gas here now close to 2.50/gal.

I actually paid 5.40/gal at the peak price a few months back................

Oh ya;

At least I am smart enough to live where I can drive my Shelby in Winter........"EH"?????? :hysterical:

Archived