TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Easy-to-Use 'Palm Pistol' Aimed at Elderly, Disabled

Palm pistols have been around for ages, nothing new. Just a new twist on an old design.

That thing has a really funky grip. If you're elderly or disabled you probably have arthritis or some other crippling disease that is going to make it nearly impossible to hold this gun. You have what appears to be three safety's to disable before firing. If you can hold this thing properly then why not get a real gun that has more than one shot? I would like to see a demo.

The elderly and disabled are usually unable to fight or run away so if I were in that situation I would want as many bullets as possible to fling at someone!

My concern would be the potential misuse by the bad guys. If you separate the bullet from the gun can you get it through metal detectors or xray machines because it will not look like a gun to a screener.

If the government would allow licensed C&C to carry on planes (and everywhere else for that matter) there would be far less chance of some nut job pulling a gun and hijacking above mentioned plane.

If the government would allow licensed C&C to carry on planes (and everywhere else for that matter) there would be far less chance of some nut job pulling a gun and hijacking above mentioned plane.

Uh huh....yeah, a pressurized plane full of drinking passengers packing.... :finger:

Archived