TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ummmmm GT500!!!!

Chvlumb

Hey all i live here in vegas, and i work for ( a particular man that owns the worlds largest antique car collection) wont say his name on the net, but anyways thats besides the point :P . He has a shop real close to the las vegas motor speedway, because he use to own it with alot of other people but sold it for alot haha. Anyways right beside the shop is (Shelby's automotive shop here in vegas). Anyways some of the guys that worked there was test driving the GT500, and all i can say is omfg....... that is one sweet ass ride, it sounds so goooooo. If only i had my camera on me i could of took some pics for you guys. So ya one sweet ass ride, i hope to get one of them haha.B)

Hey all i live here in vegas, and i work for ( a particular man that owns the worlds largest antique car collection) wont say his name on the net, but anyways thats besides the point :P . He has a shop real close to the las vegas motor speedway, because he use to own it with alot of other people but sold it for alot haha. Anyways right beside the shop is (Shelby's automotive shop here in vegas). Anyways some of the guys that worked there was test driving the GT500, and all i can say is omfg....... that is one sweet ass ride, it sounds so goooooo. If only i had my camera on me i could of took some pics for you guys. So ya one sweet ass ride, i hope to get one of them haha.B)

Welcome to the forum!!!

You do realize that the price of admission are pictures and if you get video you become an instant moderator.. J/K :lol:

Since you have eyes on the ground please keep the information coming..

Welcome to the forum. Check out this private collection. LeMay Auto Museum, all the cars are owned and were amassed by one guy, Harold LeMay. The story goes, Harold's hobby was car collecting so every weekend he'd jump in his flatbed tow truck and head to a rural area and just drive around until he either saw a car sitting in a field or word of mouth lead him to a barn car. Many of the vehicles in his collection were restored by his personal/private restoration shop. I've been lucky enough to see his private collection that is not in the museum, I can’t even begin to describe how cool it is to walk into a barn full of 1950’s Rolls Royce Limos.

P.S. Pics of the GT500 please.

• 2 weeks later...

man im gonna take some pictures, dude if u like antique cars, im only around like 900 every day, there sitting at the imperial palace for sale, but they cost like 500k-3m a pop lol, so ya haha. ill get some pictures for u guys.

I don't really think that it's the Antiques that NVWSSV and mrsuds were wanting pictures of.

It's the "Test Drive GT500s" that you mentioned in your First Post that We All want to see photos and or videos of!! ;)

I don't really think that it's the Antiques that NVWSSV and mrsuds were wanting pictures of.

It's the "Test Drive GT500s" that you mentioned in your First Post that We All want to see photos and or videos of!! ;)

Antiques are nice.........too look at.

I want pictures and video. I need some stimulation..

Archived