TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stock tips?

Ok, so I am real new to the trading game. Only play with "gambling money". I currently have some Ford (F) and Hartford Financial (HIG). I'm in the green with both, but looking to get out of these.

Anyone have some favorite stocks I could be looking into?

haha... well, I bought a few hundred shares of Ford @ $1.74. I didn't go back in when it fell below $1.25 but I should have.

I'm looking at my employer, Transocean (RIG), for going long. But I don't know. It's at $46 right now! Cheap!

haha... well, I bought a few hundred shares of Ford @ $1.74. I didn't go back in when it fell below $1.25 but I should have.

I'm looking at my employer, Transocean (RIG), for going long. But I don't know. It's at $46 right now! Cheap!

*note* if I give you stock do the exact opposite. One of my employees teases me about bankrupting companies by buying their stock.

Ok, so I am real new to the trading game. Only play with "gambling money". I currently have some Ford (F) and Hartford Financial (HIG). I'm in the green with both, but looking to get out of these.

Anyone have some favorite stocks I could be looking into?

HA! I can give you advice on how to lose 43.5% in about 30 days! Don't think that is what you are looking for. Certainly wasn't what I was looking for either. Craig

*note* if I give you stock do the exact opposite. One of my employees teases me about bankrupting companies by buying their stock.

Then PLEASE dont say anything....... :hysterical: .........I am hoping to get into Stocks as well.............................. :happy feet:

David.

Pffft!

Some people have the midas touch, everything they touch turns to gold. I have the antidote for that... whatever I touch turns baby poop yellow.

Ha! Me too. I'm the bringer of doom to all public companies. Just take a look at the going trend of SPKL (Spicy Pickle) for proof of my devastating touch.

Archived