TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New to here...

KYSHELBYGT

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and my recently acquired shelby gt. I just purchased my 07 shelby gt number 3969 a little over a month ago. She had about 7k and now has a little over 10k miles on her. I love this car! She's black with parchment interior and a 5sp. She also has none of the brushed aluminum dash panel trim, or the six gauges which I have seen in most of the shelbys. I was not given any books, shelby documentation, or original window stickers, etc, when purchasing the car, so I am pretty unsure as to what options were ordered on the car. I am happy to join the forum, it looks like a great place! Thanks

Hello, I would like to introduce myself and my recently acquired shelby gt. I just purchased my 07 shelby gt number 3969 a little over a month ago. She had about 7k and now has a little over 10k miles on her. I love this car! She's black with parchment interior and a 5sp. She also has none of the brushed aluminum dash panel trim, or the six gauges which I have seen in most of the shelbys. I was not given any books, shelby documentation, or original window stickers, etc, when purchasing the car, so I am pretty unsure as to what options were ordered on the car. I am happy to join the forum, it looks like a great place! Thanks

Welcome! My SGT is a relative of yours (#3930). Probably produced during the same week...

I like the Parchment interior. Don't see too many with that. The gauge pod on the dash is usually installed with a supercharger or added as an aftermarket item for non-SC cars.

Enjoy the new ride! :shift:

-yellow pony

Thank you all for the kind welcoming! Actually I was referring to the fact that my dash only has a fuel and temp gauge between my tach and speedo, whereas most others I have seen have two additional gauges below, but I appreciate the help! Thanks!

Welcome to Team Shelby. It sounds like your car didn't come with the IUP (Interior Upgrade Package).

Archived