TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1 in 5 have a personality disorder

I have a very close friend that is a retired Secret Service agent. He was on several presidential details, worked counterfeiting and spent a fair amount of time interviewing people that threatened the president. He's shared with me some stories that you would not believe about what appear to be normal people. He gave me a piece of advice I'll never forget, " Just because he or she walks upright and can speak does not make them human and be extremely cautious of anyone you do not know personally and extremely well".

I have a very close friend that is a retired Secret Service agent. He was on several presidential details, worked counterfeiting and spent a fair amount of time interviewing people that threatened the president. He's shared with me some stories that you would not believe about what appear to be normal people. He gave me a piece of advice I'll never forget, " Just because he or she walks upright and can speak does not make them human and be extremely cautious of anyone you do not know personally and extremely well".

Especially nowwa days. :kuko:

My Mom works for the Tx Dept of Human Services - you know, food stamps and such - and she basically says the same thing. She is looking for another job because she is to the point people make her sick and she is tired of all the lying and deception and threats from otherwise "normal" people. Not exactly the same I realize but along the same lines.

Archived