TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CC Dearborn pic for Y'all

Aussie67

Just tidied this one up a little and thought you guys may like it.

It does have one import - why is Grabber standing in a Canadian picture? Maybe it's because he is a wannabe Canadian or maybe he really likes Red cars, or is it Blue cars, better?

Dearborn2008176_edited-1copy.jpg

It must be because Rob liked his decal I gave him

Everybody wants to be Canadian (they just don't know it yet)

Hey Mike, what ever happened to the video of the burnout that Dean took hanging out the window? I never did get to see that.

I have it, never had the time to convert it to a MPEG, i am off now till January (had shoulder surgey last week) so i will have time soon

I also have to create the DVD for everybody from the event, that should be soon also

I have it, never had the time to convert it to a MPEG, i am off now till January (had shoulder surgey last week) so i will have time soon

I also have to create the DVD for everybody from the event, that should be soon also

Hey good luck with the shoulder. Hope you get a chance I would love to see it.

Hope everything went well with your surgey , looking forward to seeing all the pictures. I will have some spare time also as I go for surgery on my knee tomorrow.

It does have one import - why is Grabber standing in a Canadian picture? Maybe it's because he is a wannabe Canadian or maybe he really likes Red cars, or is it Blue cars, better?

Nice photo Pete, Yeah Grabber wants to be a Canadian he is pretty good at saying EH! already. :hysterical:

Yeah it went extremely well, starting physio next week

My granddaughter is beating hell out of me though.......(she is 16 months old)

This is one of the reasons I couldn't go to the 86th bday bash, hard to race with 1 arm :peelout:

I hope your knee goes as well, I guess your ankle has healed enough

It's B*t*h getting old isn't it, but think of the alternative to getting older :angel: :rip:

Hope everything went well with your surgey , looking forward to seeing all the pictures. I will have some spare time also as I go for surgery on my knee tomorrow.

Yeah it went extremely well, starting physio next week

My granddaughter is beating hell out of me though.......(she is 16 months old)

This is one of the reasons I couldn't go to the 86th bday bash, hard to race with 1 arm :peelout:

I hope your knee goes as well, I guess your ankle has healed enough

It's B*t*h getting old isn't it, but think of the alternative to getting older :angel: :rip:

Best of luck with the recoup on the shoulder.

We will all miss the Pink Floyd reunion tour this year in LV!

(cant wait to see that video, that was a great morning!)

Hey Jim

Really glad to hear things went well for you today. At least you have your priorities right, back on Team Shelby keeping an eye on wha tis going on.

All the best for the rehab for the next few months. Now the hard work starts.

We are all thankful for the Canadian healthcare system

Take care of your knee and do what ever the Physiotherapist says (hopefully she is as cute as my 2 therapists)

January is coming quick ........

Cya soon

a dealer in wash.NJ has a new kr on the floor and it doesn't look anywhere as good as the concept w/ the20's it had 18's and looked to be not lowered or something it just didn't do it for me at 90 grand

t

Nice photo!

Everybody wants to be Canadian because you have the best beer. :) If my Bavarian Grandma heard me say that, she'd :slapfight: me! She's actually Austrian :finger:

• 2 weeks later...

I see 9 cars and 8 people did someone own two of those cars or did the other driver take a potty break when the photos were taken?

I see 9 cars and 8 people did someone own two of those cars or did the other driver take a potty break when the photos were taken?

The blue KR is the car Robert Lane was driving at the Dearborn event. Robert wasn't there when we took this picture. Roch (red GT500 to the left) was also absent at that time, so we made Grabber an honorary Canadian :hysterical: .

Archived