TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua Magazine Articles

robertlane

Here's a new one:

The December Issue of "MuscleCar Enthusiast" has an article on Carroll Shelby and the Terlingua models titled "FUTURE MUSCLE."

It's a four page color spread.

All,

The ones that I remember are:

The Hotrod magazine back last April - SAI made a pullout of it called Road Thrash. I have this electronically if needed.

The Car and Driver article called Viva Terlingua - I have this electronically id needed.

The recent Autoweek article November? I have this electronically if needed.

The most recent Annual Shelby Magazine

The two already mentioned by Jeff J and Blip

and the three videos on Garage 419 and a written piece therein by Matt - I have this written piece electronically as well.

If anyone is willing and or able to scan the Muscle Car Enthusiast and Mustang and Ford Trader articles and send them my way I would sure appreciate it. Finding these out here in remote West Texas is a challenge and I would enjoy reading them - my thanks ahead if someone can post or PM them my way. If you want any of the electronic versions I have just let me know.

Thanks,

VB

Just got the January issue of "MuscleCAR Enthusiast" and it's got an 8 page color article on the Terlingua Event plus several

side bar articles on many things Terlingua related. (Haven't even read any of it yet.)

Story is titled "Viva Terlingua." Lead photo shows one very bug-encrusted front end of a black Terlingua, but caption doesn't say who owned the car.

And yes VB, I'll scan that one too, when I get some free time. :D

Just got the January issue of "MuscleCAR Enthusiast" and it's got an 8 page color article on the Terlingua Event plus several

side bar articles on many things Terlingua related. (Haven't even read any of it yet.)

Story is titled "Viva Terlingua." Lead photo shows one very bug-encrusted front end of a black Terlingua, but caption doesn't say who owned the car.

And yes VB, I'll scan that one too, when I get some free time. :D

Blip,

Thank you so very much!!! I am looking forward to seeing these! Your the best.

VB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the January Musclecar Enthusiast mag. Very nice long article as mentioned above. But also, there is a great full on shot of my Hertz car at the lunch at Fort Davis. Very cool. See page 20.

Dave, have you got your copy of this yet? Great shot of your car in there also, just oposite page from mine.

I just picked up the January Musclecar Enthusiast mag. Very nice long article as mentioned above. But also, there is a great full on shot of my Hertz car at the lunch at Fort Davis. Very cool. See page 20.

Dave, have you got your copy of this yet? Great shot of your car in there also, just oposite page from mine.

Hey Jeff,

That is cool regarding your car being shown - awesome. I have not seen one of these mags yet in hard copy, but a friend of mine (my co-pilot) who lives in more magazine rich areas sez he picked one up for me which I hope to get next week. Thanks for looking out for me though - I really appreciate the thought.

I went to Alpine, TX a couple weeks ago to look for this magazine only to find that no store sells magazines any more in my "local" town - Alpine is 100 miles one way for me out here in beautiful Big Bend country and is a college town, but apparently not a town to get a magazine anymore - I was pretty surprised. Guess most folks read them on-line now?

On the plus side, we do have great roads for cruising and great scenery :hysterical: just no magazines...

Hope you have a great holiday.

David

Archived