TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY DOUBLE

You're right. I wonder why the system did not reject his user name. You joined in February of 08, and the other member joined in August of 08'.

I would send a PM to Sharon and/or Robert letting them know about this anomaly.

You're right. I wonder why the system did not reject his user name. You joined in February of 08, and the other member joined in August of 08'.

I would send a PM to Sharon and/or Robert letting them know about this anomaly.

Spoke to Jeff about it !! This guy used the letter oo instead of #00 but come on did he have to use my graphic too. Now if I approach him I'll be the bad guy as always.

I'd approach him anyway. He's obviously a troll... :finger:

[/quote

Thank you for that !! I have been useing that screen name for yrs even on my License plates. In one way I'm honored by him wanting to be

me but there is only one Racerx and I wonder if he even knows anything about Green Lantern ??

Anthony

Hey RACERXOO9,

If your out there I think you should copy RACERX009's signature and picture of his car to your signature. Why stop where you have. Green Lantern doesnt stop until hes completely finished.

But he's not the real Green lantern I am !!!!!! He tried to steal my mojo !!! But my ex-wife got it already with my dog :cry::cry: Beyatch

I called for back up

post-18733-1228104928_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228104928_thumb.jpg

I would approach him. There was another guy on this site that took speedracer(X) and I confronted him. He graciously changed his screen name.

Stuart

I saw that stuart when I tried to track you down my daughteris your #1 fan made my wife get her a shirt. Also it was a joke that was played on me to bust chops. Oh by the brother Pops is mad at you something about you and trixie and his motor oil.

Anthony

post-18733-1228182598_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228182646_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228182681_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228182598_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228182646_thumb.jpg

post-18733-1228182681_thumb.jpg

Archived