TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Holiday shopping scams

Guest markham51

Guest markham51

This happened to me recently and I thought I should send out an email to all my friends. I am posting a copy here for all you guys....

Subject: Fw: ALL MALES BE AWARE

I don't usually lower myself to these kinds of warning emails but this is important:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Please warn ALL your Male Friends.... This can turn out very ugly. !!!

A 'heads up' warning for all men who may be visiting shopping malls, in particular Westfield's. Over the last couple of

months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or any of your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk of the Stang.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another nearby mall. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Octoberber 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th.

Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale $9.99 each.

Guest markham51
Same thing happen to me. You would think I would be smart enough not to go back 15 times, but I guess I will NEVER learn!!!

MM

We're guys, we are just stupid when it comes to shopping! :confused:

Guest markham51
Mark, I can't believe a business man like yourself could be so gullible to fall for it 17 times, 16 maybe but 17 :drool::hysterical: :bag: :kiss:

emoticon.jpg

As you get older you get more suceptible to these sorts of things! :hysterical:

This happened to me recently and I thought I should send out an email to all my friends. I am posting a copy here for all you guys....

Subject: Fw: ALL MALES BE AWARE

I don't usually lower myself to these kinds of warning emails but this is important:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Please warn ALL your Male Friends.... This can turn out very ugly. !!!

A 'heads up' warning for all men who may be visiting shopping malls, in particular Westfield's. Over the last couple of

months I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or any of your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk of the Stang.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another nearby mall. You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen Octoberber 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th.

Also November 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale $9.99 each.

I can`t believe you over looked the fact how much WaLMart made from you on

wallets. :hysterical:

Archived