TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Front Air Dam

Cobra007

I received my Shelby GT on Wednesday and had to get it smogged (brought it into CA) to register it. When I was at the dealer I inquired in the parts department about the black plastic at the front of the air dam as it looks like a scrapemaster on parking stops and such. I found out that it is a separate part and is about $80. So if you have the inevidable happen it is not a real costly fix. There have been some reports of these getting scraped while loading and unloading during the transport process. Needless to say I am stoked with look and performance of the vehicle. Yeah!!! :shift:

I received my Shelby GT on Wednesday and had to get it smogged (brought it into CA) to register it. When I was at the dealer I inquired in the parts department about the black plastic at the front of the air dam as it looks like a scrapemaster on parking stops and such. I found out that it is a separate part and is about $80. So if you have the inevidable happen it is not a real costly fix. There have been some reports of these getting scraped while loading and unloading during the transport process. Needless to say I am stoked with look and performance of the vehicle. Yeah!!! :shift:

Glad you got your car. What did ya get. Any photos yet? Welcome to the site.

thanks for the info, we probably all need to have a couple of spares tucked away in the garage.

Wasn't that a GT 500? I don't think the Shelby GT is out yet. :shrug:

They ate mine getting it off the truck. Already been replaced.

bj

Archived