TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Pink mustang for my daughter

OH NO my wife sent me a link for a new pink mustang for our daughter. http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900...t&pid=40201 I guess this one will have to wait until her 3rd birthday in March. For this Christmas I got her a Artic Cat Kitty Kat. All she talks about is going snowmobiling with her daddy this winter, when she sees her Kitty Kat on Christmas day she is going to FREAKKKKKKKKK.

OH NO my wife sent me a link for a new pink mustang for our daughter. http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900...t&pid=40201 I guess this one will have to wait until her 3rd birthday in March. For this Christmas I got her a Artic Cat Kitty Kat. All she talks about is going snowmobiling with her daddy this winter, when she sees her Kitty Kat on Christmas day she is going to FREAKKKKKKKKK.

Hey smellies.... thats what makes Christmas so special.....I see you like the Arctic cat snowmobiles...

I had chance a week ago to try the new Turbo cat 177 HP...It's freaken evil... the power that thing

puts out is scary....And I don't scare easily....The thing weighs in under 500 LBS.

Done here in the south we ride 4 wheelers. I have always wanted to go on a snowmoble ride. After all theses years on 4 wheelers I think snowmobiles would be a blast!!

Cant you go somewhere and rent snowmobiles and a guide take you on a ride?

MM

I have friends who do the snowmobile rental trip in northern Wisconsin every year.

Hey smellies.... thats what makes Christmas so special.....I see you like the Arctic cat snowmobiles...

I had chance a week ago to try the new Turbo cat 177 HP...It's freaken evil... the power that thing

puts out is scary....And I don't scare easily....The thing weighs in under 500 LBS.

Smellies OHH HELL NO my childhood torcher name is coming back..... I thought as an adult I would never hear that name again. TO BE HONEST I am a SKI-DOO dude. Last winter I was one of the lucky ones that bought the dealer demo 2009 Ski-DOO TNT with the ETECH engine(each dealer was only allowed one) The ETECH engine gets 25MPG and is wicked fast......and its a two stroke. I would have bought Savannah a SKI-DOO but they do not make one small enough for her so a buddy sold me his old KITTY KAT which is the smallest sled you can buy. I agree the Turbo CAT would be nice but my TNT only weighs 415LBS with 119 HP I like to ditch bang so I need a lighter sled. I know all you guys from FLordia HAVE NO IDEA what were talking about

Done here in the south we ride 4 wheelers. I have always wanted to go on a snowmoble ride. After all theses years on 4 wheelers I think snowmobiles would be a blast!!

MM

Thats the number one reason why I live in MINNESOTA I cannot live without snowmobiling. So the Shelby goes into Hybernation for 5 months and the Ski-DOO comes out for 3 months. 4 wheeling is fun I would like to get one but you can't ride them on the snowmobile trails. You should take a trip to the U.P. or to Yellow stone.

Smellies OHH HELL NO my childhood torcher name is coming back..... I thought as an adult I would never hear that name again. TO BE HONEST I am a SKI-DOO dude. Last winter I was one of the lucky ones that bought the dealer demo 2009 Ski-DOO TNT with the ETECH engine(each dealer was only allowed one) The ETECH engine gets 25MPG and is wicked fast......and its a two stroke. I would have bought Savannah a SKI-DOO but they do not make one small enough for her so a buddy sold me his old KITTY KAT which is the smallest sled you can buy. I agree the Turbo CAT would be nice but my TNT only weighs 415LBS with 119 HP I like to ditch bang so I need a lighter sled. I know all you guys from FLordia HAVE NO IDEA what were talking about

:hysterical: It's just so out there...Won't do no more CC....I hear you about the TNT nice machine...

I was a SKI-DOO man all my life starting way back in 1975 when I bought a TNT 440 Free Air then did

a bit of oval track racing with a 76 RV....I stayed with SKI-DOO up until 04 when I bought a T-Cat 1000

most of our driving is on big lakes so I try to be the first to the other side :hysterical:

I also do alot of ATVing, I drive a Bombardier Outlander 800...here we can use the snowmobile trails

as long as you don't dig up the trails....2 wheel drives are bad for that....I'm like you I love Winter

and Ski Doo'n like we say here and ATVing is a way of life and fun...So when I put the Shelby to

bed the fun is just starting. :happy feet:

HAHAH I figured that is one way to get everybodys attention. Yeah I think I did read somewhere that there was at one time a PINK MUSTANG or maybe it is for the 2010 I think it might be a Susan G Coleman edition? I'm not sure though...

Pink mustang is on the list...my baby girl is 19 months though, so I have to wait like you...

She already has an electric ford truck and a 4 wheeler. She loves to ride them, just doesnt know how to steer yet.

Whats a snowmobile? is that a trailerhome for cold weather? :headscratch:

120 hp....scoff....bet it barely breaks 100 in that piddly thing! :hysterical::shift:

I rented one about 20 years ago in Keystone, CO...it was fun...but it was a group trail ride, so we couldnt get on it too much.

My friend got drunk a few years back and ran into a tree. Got buried in a snowbank for nearly 20 minutes and almost died....hilarious

That guy will do anything for a laugh... :hysterical:

We dont get snow where I live....last snow that stuck to the ground was 1985....5 whopping inches. We almost had enough to build a snowman and everything!

I thought about getting a Kitty Cat for my boys! Let me know your impressions of it.

Last year I bought a new TZ1 LXR, which was their top dog cruiser until this years model. Mine has the 120-130 hp normally-aspirated version of the new turbo engine, and I WISH I HAD WAITED A YEAR!! I'm tempted to trade mine in on the new turbo version, but I only have 2 hours on the 2008 model! Dang.

Done here in the south we ride 4 wheelers. I have always wanted to go on a snowmobile ride. After all theses years on 4 wheelers I think snowmobiles would be a blast!!

MM

They are a huge blast.

You need snow! :hysterical:

Something we have allot of right now! :hysterical:

Can we send you some? Last week Arcona, Ontario (30 min away from me) got over 76 cm. Thats 30 inches in less than 24 hours.

Snowmobiles every where!

:backtotopic:

Pink mustang is on the list...my baby girl is 19 months though, so I have to wait like you...

She already has an electric ford truck and a 4 wheeler. She loves to ride them, just doesnt know how to steer yet.

120 hp....scoff....bet it barely breaks 100 in that piddly thing! :hysterical::shift:

I rented one about 20 years ago in Keystone, CO...it was fun...but it was a group trail ride, so we couldnt get on it too much.

My friend got drunk a few years back and ran into a tree. Got buried in a snowbank for nearly 20 minutes and almost died....hilarious

We dont get snow where I live....last snow that stuck to the ground was 1985....5 whopping inches. We almost had enough to build a snowman and everything!

Hey Warren,

Isn't being a dad the greatest thing we will ever be!!!!!!! I love every second of it. I Will have to stock up on Terlingua stickers and I'll save her my CS Las Vegas door decal to put on her future pink mustang its gotta be a Shelby or she will think I was cheap with her.

Think about it 120HP on something that weighs only 415LBS my sled is like a rocket it sometimes scares the SHIPPPPT out of me. I just wish we would get some snow its been cold here but NO snow yet. If you rented one 20 years ago you should try a new sled they have progressed so much, in even the last 3 years snowmobile technology has had major advancements. I highly recommend a snowmobile trip to the gunflint lodge in Northern MN check out this site about MN tourism http://www.exploreminnesota.com/home.aspx or go to the UP in Michigan or Try Yellow Stone.

Yeah the one that driving a Shelby and Snowmobiling have in common is its not good to do it drunk :tequila: thats when the :fan: and you can easily end up :rip:

I bet when the 5 inches hit Texas you all were in the ditch saying OHH SHIIIIIIPPPPTTTT

They are a huge blast.

You need snow! :hysterical:

Something we have allot of right now! :hysterical:

Can we send you some? Last week Arcona, Ontario (30 min away from me) got over 76 cm. Thats 30 inches in less than 24 hours.

Snowmobiles every where!

:backtotopic:

OH Man I am so Jealous can you fed-ex us at least 12 of those 30 inches

I thought about getting a Kitty Cat for my boys! Let me know your impressions of it.

Last year I bought a new TZ1 LXR, which was their top dog cruiser until this years model. Mine has the 120-130 hp normally-aspirated version of the new turbo engine, and I WISH I HAD WAITED A YEAR!! I'm tempted to trade mine in on the new turbo version, but I only have 2 hours on the 2008 model! Dang.

Yeah I will let you all know how she likes it on Christmas. Its a shame that there are no manufactures now that make anything as small as the Kitty Kat so your forced to buy a good used one. I will have to take a picture of it so NON-SNOW members can see what they look like.

You would loose a couple grand trading it in. I'm sure you will be super happy with your TZ1 LXR thats a very nice fast sled. Yeah the NEW Turbo is really killer since I do more ditch riding I needed something lighter I love my 2009 Ski-doo TNT E-TECH plus with how big my gut is getting I need to keep the sled lighter.

Yes, when I was young and looking for my "purpose" in life, I looked in all the wrong places.

Life is really simple and rewarding if you just let yourself experience it. Being a father is my purpose. That is what life is truly all about. And it is so rewarding to ME, since everything in life that gets old and humdrum becomes all anew when you watch your child experience everything for their first time.

My daughter is my world! (with a little chunk the size of Australia reserved for Shelby) :happy feet:

You have heard of hell freezing over? We thought it had actually happened in '85! :hysterical:

Hey Dubi....Have you ever driven a crotch rocket.....A 120 + HP sled will give you that same kick in the

pants feel. :happy feet: ...As a matter of fact some of the fastest sleds 150-177 HP are drag raced against some of

the fastest bikes in the 1/4 mile up here..... the sled will almost allways come out on top....OH and like

CC said drink on one of these big sleds is a big mistake. :nonono: ...A friend of mine was killed a few years

back on the first day out on the snow for just that reason.....Alcohol+Speed= :rip:

Like CC said these machines are so much more advanced than they used to be you can't even compare.

So Ya'll Get outta Texas for a week and come up and enjoy. :happy feet:

Hey Dubi....Have you ever driven a crotch rocket.....A 120 + HP sled will give you that same kick in the

pants feel. :happy feet: ...As a matter of fact some of the fastest sleds 150-177 HP are drag raced against some of

the fastest bikes in the 1/4 mile up here..... the sled will almost allways come out on top....OH and like

CC said drink on one of these big sleds is a big mistake. :nonono: ...A friend of mine was killed a few years

back on the first day out on the snow for just that reason.....Alcohol+Speed= :rip:

Like CC said these machines are so much more advanced than they used to be you can't even compare.

So Ya'll Get outta Texas for a week and come up and enjoy. :happy feet:

I'd really like to experience a different season one of these days....down here it is summer(11 months and 22 days) and a cold snap that lasts for 8 days.

I certainly would like to try snowmobilin again. Im too old for snowboarding now.

So....hard.....not.....to.....comment. Brain.....about.....to.....explode! :excl:

:hysterical:

so is his 12 inches! :stop:

I'd really like to experience a different season one of these days....down here it is summer(11 months and 22 days) and a cold snap that lasts for 8 days.

I certainly would like to try snowmobilin again. Im too old for snowboarding now.

so is his 12 inches! :stop:

Hey Dubi, My wife is an Engineer for a oil company based out of San Antonio....They own a refinery

up here Maybe you heard of this comp Valero LP ( NuStar ).

we have a red one, even though my daughter is 8. She also has a honda 400cc 4x4 four wheeler. Her Mustang power wheel is a Super Snake. Take a DeWalt 18V battery and hook it up to the car it will fly. I have never ridden a snow mobile on the snow but they do go like hell in the grass.

Archived