TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On order, but no car yet?

Alloy Dave

It isn't pretty!

It is nice having this chat with you with out SCGT, MM, Carnut, Ruf, Coldy, Alloy Dave, and the others bothering us. See how they respect me. Are you impressed. :o

Grabber..... either you are very brave or very stupid to ask that question. :finger:

But I'll go with .... You got some big *alls :hysterical:

We are having a private talk here Coldy. Go away. :chairshot:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Co pilot is not holding Big B...s

That is because yours got removed 2 weeks ago when the vet chopped yours off. :hysterical:

What is tanabanananananaramatanarama's phone number? :rip::spiteful:

She has gone deep under cover...Sorry David.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do have it in writing, however they didn't even tell me what quarter it would be built. How do I find out who the zone rep is? The dealer seems to be more interested in trying to sell cars rather than spend time on cars that they have sold. I really can't blame them, but if they would just throw me a crumb every once in a while I would feel a lot better. Thanks to this forum, I was able to get my order #, dealer code, and body style # in order to get some information from Ford CS. They never have enough info for me! According to them, my car is on material hold. So I hang out with all of you, reading what a fun time I will have once I get it and know that until I do, I am not alone with the waiting game. Thanks to all of you who post. I do believe it helps with this painful waiting game.

`Welcome `Alloy Vert` the wait is on - went through the same thing just keep after the dealer , sounds like you have a v.o.c. Good Luck

Great news over the holiday. Ordered Vista Blue Convert 10/20/06 with shaker 1000 and premier trim, Order revised 10/21, DORA processed 12/20, Order pulled 12/25 (Merry Christmas), submitted and seralized also 12/25. Scheduled 01/18/07, delivery 1/28/07. :happy feet: :hyper:

Great news over the holiday. Ordered Vista Blue Convert 10/20/06 with shaker 1000 and premier trim, Order revised 10/21, DORA processed 12/20, Order pulled 12/25 (Merry Christmas), submitted and seralized also 12/25. Scheduled 01/18/07, delivery 1/28/07. :happy feet: :hyper:

See my signature. We just about have the same dates. Off a day or 2. Who's is going to come in first ??

See my signature. We just about have the same dates. Off a day or 2. Who's is going to come in first ??

Looks like I was scheduled one day before you. It will be interesting to follow, in any case we should be only a day or two apart unless one of our cars get caught in quality control!

Looks like I was scheduled one day before you. It will be interesting to follow, in any case we should be only a day or two apart unless one of our cars get caught in quality control!

Correction, You are scheduled for 1/18 per your post. Mine is scheduled for build between 1/15 & 1/17. Mine is going to be built a day before yours. :happy feet:

However, your ETA is 1 day before mine.

Care to place a small bet to keep it interesting? :spiteful:

Correction, You are scheduled for 1/18 per your post. Mine is scheduled for build between 1/15 & 1/17. Mine is going to be built a day before yours. :happy feet:

However, your ETA is 1 day before mine.

Care to place a small bet to keep it interesting? :spiteful:

Could it be that since Springfield IL is closer to the plant mine will be there sooner. You seem to have a range. My printout was just on date. Sure you want to take a chance. What is the wager?

You trying to read! The response is at the base of your last email. You getting cold feet?

Your sneaky :finger:

You put your response inside my "quote" caption which is light blue font. The correct response font is in black, and I would of saw it. :redcard:

:hysterical:

To be honest it was done by accident

I am sorry for picking on you, it is just that SCGT has been racking me over the coals and I have to take it out on some poor new guy like you.

It is SCGT's bad. :finger:

Bad SCGT :chairshot:

I am sorry for picking on you, it is just that SCGT has been racking me over the coals and I have to take it out on some poor new guy like you.

It is SCGT's bad. :finger:

Bad SCGT :chairshot:

No problem it is always tough being the new guy. The site has been helpful and the prospect of getting the car this year is fantactic. I am also planning to add the 40th year package. None of the details I would have heard about if it was not for this site.

Ok guys and gals...here's an update. Please let me know if yours has had any changes. Hopefully we'll be showing Rob as delivered in about a month.

post-3382-1168158732_thumb.jpg

Dave

Dave:

You can put me down for the following.

Forum name: HSURB

Members Name: Tim

Month Ordered: March

Color/Stripe Combo: Torch Red/White

Body Style: Coupe

Dealer Type: Non PA/Non SVT

Received Date: November 25, 2006

Thanks,

hsurb

Dave:

You can put me down for the following.

Forum name: HSURB

Members Name: Tim

Month Ordered: March

Color/Stripe Combo: Torch Red/White

Body Style: Coupe

Dealer Type: Non PA/Non SVT

Received Date: November 25, 2006

Thanks,

hsurb

Gotcha. I don't publish updates too often...but you'll be on the next one. I'm thinking once we get a lot more filled in, it may help see some trends in colors ordered, variation in time from order month to receipt month, etc.

Archived