TEAM SHELBY FORUM

On order, but no car yet?

Alloy Dave

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. Many thanks to Rodney for creating the spreadsheet. Rodney, I ended up pasting this into my paint shop photo album software and saving it as a .jpg file. Hope everyone can read it.

Members with an order, but no car:

post-3382-1162352772_thumb.jpg

For those of you on the list, let me know when you get your car and I'll enter a received date or remove you.

Dave

Edited 10/23/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/24/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month.

Edited 10/25/06 - Updated with new names, sorted by order month (also fixed rpretzel color :hysterical: )

Edited 10/31/06 - Sprint2000 is the first one to have a delivery date from this list...woo hoo.

post-3382-1162352772_thumb.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. I'm on the list.

Dave

1) Dave (Terry1234) Alloy Coupe

2) ???? (rpretzel)

3) George (Svtbird91) Vista Blue/white

5) ???

6) ???

7) ???

8) ???

9) ???

10) ???

George (Svtbird91) Vista Blue/white ---bucked Oct/17/06 --1st-ETA 11/14/06

Recieved Nov 16,2006

Greg alloy/tungsten coupe

news today of being scheduled sometime before 1/1/07.

My order date for this deal was 6/1/06

I had orders with 2 other dealers that felt the need to lie, cheat and steal. (sell my promised car) to someone willing to pay more. The first deal was done 2/06. The second was done in april.

The zone rep was aware of these deals. Maybe why I'm getting pulled this year?

Terry1234

Does this include those of us who, have placed a deposit, and are waiting for the dealer to receive an "allocation" so that they can order?

If so, add me. David (My2nd'Stang) Tungsten/Alloy (I haven't made up my mind yet :doh: ) Coupe.

I'll add you if you like, but don't want to double count....is there any way your dealer would sell their allocation to someone other than you?

Dave

I'll add you if you like, but don't want to double count....is there any way your dealer would sell their allocation to someone other than you?

Dave

Not without a firefight... :ninja:

I have signed paperwork, for MSRP, that I'm the first (customer) to get a Shelby. The owner got the first one for himself. :mad:

DLW

Not without a firefight... :ninja:

I have signed paperwork, for MSRP, that I'm the first (customer) to get a Shelby. The owner got the first one for himself. :mad:

DLW

This is just a technicality, but let me ask you this. When you first placed your deposit, did they tell you that you'd get the first car they had? If so, then they already lied to you by giving the first one to the owner. Did they cash your deposit check already? If so, that's a good sign. Did you already agree to an ADM and sign a sales agreement? Hope it works out.

Dave

This is just a technicality, but let me ask you this. When you first placed your deposit, did they tell you that you'd get the first car they had? If so, then they already lied to you by giving the first one to the owner. Did they cash your deposit check already? If so, that's a good sign. Did you already agree to an ADM and sign a sales agreement? Hope it works out.

Dave

The check is cashed, sales worksheet is signed by the sales manager with "To be sold at MSRP at time of delivery." printed on it.

DLW

If I'm in trouble, tell me now. :unsure:

Ordered the first day possible... way back in March sometime... I can't remember the exact date. Had to educate dealer about car, and how to get certified. Got VIN 2-3 weeks ago, with a build date of the week of Oct. 30. Black vert with white stripes- all options save Shaker 1000.

Additional note: All car enthusiasts in my small town of 1500 are eagerly awaiting delivery. It will be on display at the dealer for 1-2 weeks before I take possesion. Many are expecting rides..... MSRP+ 1500.

Financing through Ford motor credit- just hope I can keep up the payments...

First vert I ever owed was 05 GT. Can't imagine going back to hard top.

They can't cash your deposit. It goes into an non profit escrow account.

THey cashed mine....7 months ago.

The check is cashed, sales worksheet is signed by the sales manager with "To be sold at MSRP at time of delivery." printed on it.

DLW

If I'm in trouble, tell me now. :unsure:

Sounds like you are ok...hang in there. :cheerleader:

Ordered the first day possible... way back in March sometime... I can't remember the exact date. Had to educate dealer about car, and how to get certified. Got VIN 2-3 weeks ago, with a build date of the week of Oct. 30. Black vert with white stripes- all options save Shaker 1000.

Additional note: All car enthusiasts in my small town of 1500 are eagerly awaiting delivery. It will be on display at the dealer for 1-2 weeks before I take possesion. Many are expecting rides..... MSRP+ 1500.

Financing through Ford motor credit- just hope I can keep up the payments...

First vert I ever owed was 05 GT. Can't imagine going back to hard top.

Great! +1500 is not bad for a small dealer...that just recovers their cert fee basically of $1300

Dave

:rant: Add me as one more..........supposed to get a VIN anyday now.........my buddy # 7 got his two weeks ago, I'm number 8...................the snow is coming.........hurry damn it!!!

NO more info? First name? Color? order month? Coupe/vert? come on people :doh:

Ok, this thread is not meant to depress anyone, but we lose track of who doesn't yet have their cars. I'd like to only include those who have a firm order...not those who are waiting for ADMs to go away. So...post your first name, coupe or vert, order month, and color here if you have a Shelby on order but don't have it yet....and let's see how many of us there are. I'll update the list and we'll keep it going...at least for a little while.

P.S. I'm on the list.

Dave

1) Dave - Terry1234 - March - Alloy/Satin Silver Coupe

2) George - Svtbird91 - Vista Blue/white Coupe

3) ??? - scgt500 - March - Red/White Coupe

4) Greg - 442forever(noolds) - Alloy/Tungsten Coupe

5) Phil - chachi99 - Sept - Black/Tungsten

6) David - My2nd'Stang - Tungsten/Alloy Coupe

7) ???

8) ???

9) ???

:woohoo::cheerleader: :party2:

I made the list, I made the list!!!

THey cashed mine....7 months ago.

Sounds like you are ok...hang in there. :cheerleader:

Great! +1500 is not bad for a small dealer...that just recovers their cert fee basically of $1300

Dave

NO more info? First name? Color? order month? Coupe/vert? come on people :doh:

Sorry. Lello, Ebony/Tungsten coupe. Deposit May '05, Order confirmation May '06, maybe in the order bank????? Waiting for VIN

Vista Blue, White Stripes, Coupe

Ordered mid June

To be built 4th quarter (of what, I don't know)

On Material Hold right now.

Anticipation, anticipa-a-tion..........making me wait!

Non SVT dealer

only Shelby GT500 ordered from this dealer

Vista Blue, White Stripes, Coupe

Ordered mid June

To be built 4th quarter (of what, I don't know)

On Material Hold right now.

Anticipation, anticipa-a-tion..........making me wait!

Non SVT dealer

only Shelby GT500 ordered from this dealer

I guess people don't want to share their first names.....Fordrules and scgt500.

I am getting my dealers 1 and only car :happy feet: . 5K Deposit made last Friday 10/13, and the revised order was recorded "Receipt date" Thursday 10/19/06. Car to be built no later than March 07. :cheerleader:

O ya, its a Grabber Coupe.

We have a Red coupe with white lemans stripes on order with all options except satellite radio. It's supposed to be delivered sometime around the 1st of the year, just in time to sit in the garage for a few months before being driven.

P.S. I'm on the list.

Dave

1) Dave - Terry1234 - March - Alloy/Satin Silver Coupe

2) George - Svtbird91 - Vista Blue/white Coupe

3) ??? - scgt500 - March - Red/White Coupe

4) Greg - 442forever(noolds) - Alloy/Tungsten Coupe

5) Phil - chachi99 - Sept - Black/Tungsten

6) David - My2nd'Stang - Tungsten/Alloy Coupe

7) Scott - RMUSTGT - April - Red/White Coupe

8) Lello - SVTpower - May - Ebony/Tungsten Coupe

9) John - KCMOGT500 - March - White/Blue Coupe