TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question for SAI-Bud about the Supersnake 427 package

Hey Bud, if you made any Supersnakes with the 427 package on it, can you post some pictures for us to see?

It's just something that's bugging me. :banghead:

supersnake94

Oooops, sorry, I didn't see this post. And as for posting pictures of the first one done----are you NuTz??? :hysterical: Hell, I'll have one on the forums before you can say "Jumpin Jack Flash!!!" :camera:

I personally LOVE this package and I am a HUGE (no comment from you, Michael Morris LOL) NASCAR fan and this just hits me in the right spot!!!!!

I will also "try" to get some "spy" shots of the badging when they arrive--just don't tell Amy that I am going to sneak in some pics----shhhhhhhhhhhhh :happy feet:

Bud

Oooops, sorry, I didn't see this post. And as for posting pictures of the first one done----are you NuTz??? :hysterical: Hell, I'll have one on the forums before you can say "Jumpin Jack Flash!!!" :camera:

I personally LOVE this package and I am a HUGE (no comment from you, Michael Morris LOL) NASCAR fan and this just hits me in the right spot!!!!!

I will also "try" to get some "spy" shots of the badging when they arrive--just don't tell Amy that I am going to sneak in some pics----shhhhhhhhhhhhh :happy feet:

Bud

Thanks. Yeah I'll keep it private and don't worry, I won't tell Amy. I am also a NASCAR fan. My dad's friend Gary, his son is the crew chief for the #22 CAT car A.K.A. Dave Blaney, and the cre chief's name is Tommy Baldwin and also my grandfather knows a friend and he renovated my family's house and he's a big time NASCAR fan so I talk to him when I get the chance. :shift:

Anyway I'll keep the spy shots a secret. :lurk:

supersnake94 :happy feet:

Bud

:salute:

MM

Bud

Great ! We won`t tell Amy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived